cover contest + author's note! now updated!

hi! the next chapter of darling is not quite ready yet - sorry if i got your hopes up. but i've decided i wanna do a cover contest! i'm not even remotely capable of creating the kind of cover darling deserves so i was hoping one of you might be up to the challenge! 

in order to participate, just comment on this chapter letting me know you're interested! you can dm me for ideas and/or send me the finished project via twitter or, if you don't have twitter, we can figure something else out. i completely understand if no one participates in this but i would love to see what y'all create!! 

if you want to participate or show your love for darling but you don't want to/can't make a cover, you can also:

- make an aesthetic for any character in this story

- make a trailer for this story

- make a manip of wendy and peter

- make a playlist for wendy and/or pendy

- write like a pendy au one-shot ??

- or just help me sort wendy and her friends bc i've been trying to figure out their hogwarts houses for ages and i got nothing

this contest will end february 1st, which, at the time of me updating this, is tomorrow. please get your submissions in before 12am on february 2nd. if you're unsure how to submit your cover or edit, please privately message me and we can figure something out. if you're working on something and it won't be done before 12am on february 2nd, again, please privately message me and we can figure something out. thank you to everyone who's submitted something!!

ok but real talk i can't believe how much love this story has garnered. like wendy absolutely deserves it but it's still so wild to me ?? i've poured so much heart and soul into this story so to see people truly enjoying it and wanting more is the most amazing thing. thank you so much for all the love and support and i can't wait to dive deeper into the wendy-verse with you!!