20

HOW CAN A MAN BE SO DAMN HOT WITH ZERO SHOES AND A TANKTOP
I'm shooketh
This crush of mine is becoming a little too much
But do I care
Fuck no😂🥰

___

AMARA'S EYES fluttered open for it was morning already.

The light outside seeped through the curtains making the room have just the right amount of light. The room was actually clean as well. Arthur had cleaned up. The night before they made was a mess since they had sex.

Once her eyes were actually open and aware of what was going on, she laughed to herself. The floor was also filled with bags from her favorite stores, like Adidas, American Eagle, Victoria's Secret, Calvin Klein, Footlocker, and Sephora. He even bought her designer couture.

'How did he know?' She thought to herself.

She got up, and looks through the bags. All she could do was smile, making one of her dimples pop out.

Amara goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth. She also washes her face and changes into some clothes. She wore some leggings and a tanked crop top.

She then goes downstairs to the kitchen, where Arthur is making pancakes.

"Good morning." Amara said smiling.

"Good morning babe." He replied and kissed Amara on the cheek.

"Where is everyone?" She asked.

"Bruce took Diana to the doctors and Barry went back to Central City. Victor just left too."

"I see."

Amara and Arthur sit down on the big, grand table to eat. It felt good, for the both of them to eat like normal people for once. Yet at the same time, it felt weird. Superheroes didn't live normal lives.

As they were eating, someone knocked on the door. It pissed Amara off. She could really feel peace with Arthur.

Arthur got up to open it and the second he did, he went flying into a wall.

"Oh my god! Arthur are you okay?" She asked and helped him up.

She already knew who it was. And it pissed her off even more. she knew what she had to do.

"Slade, I will RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" She yelled and threw a knife into his arm.

To be honest, Arthur was now scared. He saw the real goddess inside her.

Amara ran towards Deathstroke and tackled him down. Her eyes glowed red and so did her fists.

Deathstroke landed in the front yard and groaned in pain.

"Hey, Amara, calm down." Arthur said, and ran outside, where Amara held Deathstroke by the neck and lifted him into the air.

She ripped his mask off, revealing an actual pretty face and an eyepatch.

"It's such a shame, a pretty head will be removed from your body." She said, looking him into his one blue eye.

Red rays of energy and light surrounded her whole body. It was the chaos, rage, ruin, destruction and strategic fighting coming in. She was the goddess of those five things after all.

Deathstroke's hands wrap around her arm, trying to stop her from actually decapitating him.

"Amara! AMARA. STOP NOW." Arthur yelled.

He knew he couldn't stop her, she was in her true form now. He had never seen anyone with this much power, not even Wonder Woman, Superman or Steppenwolf matched to the power that ran through Amara's veins.

"Amara, don't kill him. Babe, listen to me." He begged. "We can't have any heads on Bruce's front yard. It's bad for landscaping."

"Do I look like I care about damn landscaping?" She asked.

Arthur didn't care at this point, he was scared now. But he tackled Amara down. Deathstroke fell on the grass, and began coughing.

"What are you doing? Get off of me!" Amara yelled and pushed her boyfriend off her. "I have to kill him! I have to!"

"No, no you don't. Babe, calm down. This isn't you." Arthur refused to accept the real, Greek goddess Amara. The hundreds of thousands of years old Amara.

"This is the real me, deal with it." She said and threw Arthur into a bush.

By the time she got up, Deathstroke was already gone.

"You need to calm down." Arthur said and went inside.

Amara snapped out of the goddess in her and began to hyperventilate.

She ran inside as quickly as she could, and chased after her boyfriend.

"Babe, what happened? What did I do?" Amara asked Arthur, her eyes full of tears.

"You showed your true colors."

"But, that's not me. You know that!" She replied, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Arthur took a step closer to her and held her shaking hands.

"It is you. You are a goddess. And I don't blame you. You didn't decide that, other people did for you. But you need to keep it under control. We're heroes. We save lives, not take them. Even the bad people."

Amara nodded quickly and buried her face into his muscular chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I feel like shit." She started sobbing.

"Hey, don't say that. Look, you just need to learn how to control it and use it for good. Not bad."

"Okay. I will. I promise."

"I believe you."

"Now let's go." He said, with bags already ready.

"To where?"

"We're going back to my home in Amnesty Bay, Maine."

ANDDDD THIS IS WHERE THE AQUAMAN JOURNEY TO BECOMING A KING STARTS! This was just a short filler chapter, but for sure Lex and Slade will pop up many more times in this book; as Amara's first and main enemies.
The next chapters will have to do with the Aquaman movie, so if you haven't seen it, I suggest you don't read. It's gonna be filled with spoilers. I still have no idea how I am supposed to incorporate Amara's storyline and character with Aquaman's solo movie though. So if you guys have any ideas tell me in the comments or private message me.  I love you all so much! Thank you for amazing feedback on his book, I know it'll reach the goal of #1 in the Aquaman tag soon!! Again, thank you!

- La Divina Emilia