Revenge

A/N: This one shot is situated after the Kidnapped Imagine. Enjoy. This chapter is dedicated to Giraffenerd671.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Leo's pov

I was glad that Y/N was okay. So was everyone else, they showed it the second that Y/N walked onto the deck. But, being the sarcastic and dramatic person she is, needed to make a big entrance. I laughed mentally at the memory.

*Flashback* No one's pov

A beat up, tired Percy and Leo crawled onto the deck of the Argo II that had been in the water so that they could get back onto the boat when they returned. Annabeth engulfed Percy in a hug, almost squeezing him to death. Leo almost got killed by Piper, who then propped him up and looked around for Y/N.

'Percy.' Annabeth had tensed up as she continued to look around for Y/N with no results. 'Where's Y/N?'

Leo opened his mouth to reply, when a giant wave washed over the ship (A/N: if you're not a daughter of Poseidon then either think up something else or pretend that Percy helped). Y/N was riding at the top of the wave, once she was carefully placed down on the deck, she bowed.

'You called?' She asked. For a couple of seconds, everyone just stood there stunned. Then they attacked her like the tidal wave that had washed her onto the deck. She stood in the middle of it all, struggling to breathe properly.

*End of Flashback*

Serves her right, she almost drowned me with that wave. I was glade that she was back, I really was. But something felt off. It's almost like Khione hadn't noticed that Y/N was gone, she hadn't even bothered to send anyone in pursuit. I felt a slight prick on my nose and tried to look at it, nothing was there. I shrugged it off and kept walking, it was probably snow. After all, we were still in Khione's territory. Well, it was night now and I was on watch next as Festus had broken down and needed repairs. I sighed, what can I do, I'll be completely useless if I didn't get some sleep. So that's exactly what I went to do.

TIME SKIP

Y/N's pov

Despite everyone's best efforts I still went on watch, I only went on watch for one hour instead of two. This meant that someone else would have to go for three hours, I felt really bad about this but at least they let me do one hour. 

One hour later, I was heading to Leo's room to wake him up and let him know that it was his turn to watch for any monsters that should come. He was probably going to put the ship in the air because it was Jason's turn after his. I felt sorry for Leo, he was responsible for so much. 
When I found his room I opened it to find the most adorable sight. Leo was asleep with his messy brown hair spread all over the place. He looked so peaceful and free of stress, so cute...wait.
What?!

I was broken from my train of thoughts when Leo started to shiver. 
Leo never shivered.
He was practically fire.
Fire doesn't get cold.

I ran over to him and grabbed his usually warm hands.
Cold.
I touched his forehead.
Warmer, but not by much.
I needed Annabeth's brain.

TIME SKIP because I'm lazy

Annabeth was leaning over Leo, whom I had already tried and failed to wake up. Annabeth peered down at Leo's face and gasped.

'Frostbite.' She whispered. I leaned over her shoulder to see the ice curling around his nose. I don't know how he got it, Leo was never cold. Out of all of us, he was the last person that should get something like this. I needed to help him.

I started a fire and threw blankets onto his bed. I propped him up in bed and began to feed him hot chocolate in the hopes that he would wake up. And as you sat there you finally realized how to beat this.

I knew how to get Leo back...

|~-~|~-~|~-~|~-~|~-~|

A/N: Here is another one shot, I hope you enjoyed. Please correct any spelling and grammar mistakes.
Me: I swear on the River Styx that I will update part two either today or tomorrow.
*thunder rumbles overhead*
Me: Drama Queen.
Till next time my pretty psychos!
AlyssCat