||19.||

•||Ch19: Knock of new feelings||•

||Arash POV||

I placed her on my bed and looked down at her wet clothes. I ran my hand in my wet hairs and went to my closet. I took my T-shirt and trousers out of my closet. I went back to Mirha and put my clothes beside her.

I looked down at her felt myself getting heat up. For the first time in my life I was flushing. I sighed in defeat and turned off lights of my room. I sat beside her and changed her clothes with my eyes being close.

When I changed her clothes, I opened my eyes and stood up. I put the duvet on her and turned the light on. I put her wet clothes in the hamper and sat beside her.

I looked down at her and ran the back of my hand on her face. While creasing her cheeks, a smile crept on my face. She was looking like a baby.

Mom was right. I was ruining her. I couldn't know her if I never spent time with her. I kissed on her forehead and stood up. I went in the washroom and changed my clothes. I picked my phone and messaged my PA.

Me: Clear my schedule for a two days.

After my PA, I messaged Danial.

Me: You have off tomorrow. You don't need to come tomorrow.

After messaging both of them, I dialed Sikandar Uncle’s number.

.........

“Uncle, please make the arrangements for me and my,” I paused and looked at Mirha, “And for my wife.”

.........

OK. Anything else?” He asked, politely.

.........

“No!” I said staring at Mirha with a smile.

.........

“OK!”

.........

I hanged up and put my phone aside. I hoped this little trip changed everything between us. I wanted to finally try this.

I remembered mom made me bought a dress for Mirha. I still had it in my clothes. I pulled it out of my closet and went to her room. I placed it on her bed with a note.

I entered back in my room. I laid on my couch looking at her and closed my eyes.

A new world.

With Mirha.

• • •

I opened my eyes when I heard sounds of little moments. I slowly sat up and saw Mirha spacing out with a frown on her face.