Chapter 12 <Esmeralda>

Trigger warning: Sexual scenes, drug abuse, and r*pe

My fingers were tangled in his hair as I panted heavily. His lips were on my neck as they ducked against the skin that met between my shoulder and neck. He tortured that spot until he was satisfied with his work before biting up to my face and kissing me gently. Lovingly. Though I wasn't sure if he actually did love me even if he said it.

I released a genuine moaned as his tongue glided into my mouth, rubbing against my own. A strange whimper escaped my mouth which was swallowed by Magnus quickly as he deepened the kiss. His hand cradles the name of my neck. I pulled away slowly and licked my lips, breaking the kiss. I panted gently and shuddered once his hands drug themselves up my shirt. The rough pads of his thumbs massaged my nipples gently. I winced and arched my back at the strange sparks that ignited through my body.

"M-Magnus," I moaned with confusion. He stared down at me with that same strange look in his eyes.

"I've decided a punishment more tame for you," He muttered hotly. I slowly looked away and waited for what he had to say. Maybe he was going to smack my ass again.

"Orgasm denial," He said, tugging my pants down. I gasped and frowned.

"What the hell is that?" I asked distastefully, slowly I pushing at his chest slightly. Magnus hummed lowly and leaned down, our eyes connecting intensely.

His eyes glowed vibrantly and his hand slid between my legs, gently cupping my dick. "How about I show you," He said smugly. I swallowed thickly and slowly nodded.

"But first, give me a word. Any word that comes to mind," He said softly.

I frowned and shifted a bit, "um..." I stared into his eyes, "Gold..." I whispered softly.

"Gold, got it. Say that out loud if you ever feel like you can't take it anymore. Or if you're uncomfortable. I promise, I'll stop immediately. If you want me to slow down, say yellow. Okay?" He whispered quietly, leaving a trail of kisses from my cheek down the my collar bone. I nodded quickly.

"Oh....Okay," I said. Magnus nodded and leaned over me to get a bottle of lube from one of the drawers in the night stand. I watched as he squeezed a generous amount into his palm before casting it aside. I gasped and covered my mouth as the cold paste was smeared along my member until it was completely lathered.

My parents rarely used lube on me. I don't think they wanted to waste it on something like me when they could use it on each other. So the feeling of being free of painful rubbing, rashes, and chaffing skin really had me at a relief. I couldn't help but rock my hips as he stroked me from base to tip, flicking his thumb over the sensitive head. I moaned and jolted at that.

"You're really sensitive," He muttered with a lusty edge to his tone. I panted harshly and my eyes rolled back slowly while I thrusted my hips up. God, these sparks made me feel amazing. I never wanted this to end. I just wanted him to touch me constantly. This is what I was afraid of. This was exactly what I was afraid. Falling for someone like him.

"This is going to be easy," he chuckled, leaning over me, surfing his knee to pin my moving hips down while making sure to stretch my left leg up too. He paused his hand and squeezed my weeping cock once I was about to release. I groaned out in frustration and whined loudly. He wasn't even done with me yet and I was already on cloud 9.

I guess I really wasn't as experienced as I thought. I would never admit that out loud, though. "You're doing so good, baby," he mumbled. "For your first serious punishment, of course!" He taunted with a small grin. Tears leaked from the corners of my eyes as I stared up into his swirling gold ones.

"There you go, love. Come on down," He mumbled, leaning down to slowly drag his tongue along my neck. "You taste sweet," he said breathlessly in my ear. I moaned incoherently in response and in shock. No one has ever handled me like this.

He then continued. He would jack me off before stopping once he realized I was about to cum. It went on for twenty minutes or more. I think. I couldn't think clearly as I stared into his eyes. Not once did I ever think to push him away, and strangely, I didn't feel disgusting. I loved it. When he finally allowed me to cum, I screamed which mixes with a moan. My semen drenched his hand and the shirt that he never peeled off of me.

Magnus praised me gently and hummed a gentle tune to me. I felt like I was floating in water, completely weightless. That was probably my first orgasm in a month or two.

"M...mm...Ma...Magnus," I stuttered over my words. He looked up from wiping me clean. I sobbed heavily.

"Ma...Ma....Magnus," I cried softly, sitting up slowly. He shushed me gently, sitting cross-cross as he dragged me into his lap.

"You're okay. I got you," He whispered, somehow understanding that these were just tears of feeling overwhelmed. Of feeling lost and frail.

I know I've already said this, but, I really don't know what to do with myself. Maybe Magnus can help me figure out what to do. I never believed that someone could actually love me. Not even my own mother. Never.

"Esme, darling, hand me my mascara," My mother requested strictly. I sighed and grabbed the tube of black liquid off the bed. When I got up, I found myself in the nude, completely exposed. Yet I walked—limped—over to her in her vanity and placed in on the small desk. She looked at me in the mirror and smirked, eyeing my dick with lust. "My, my, dear. You're just a beautiful doll," She inquires, reaching out to stroke my right hip with her long acrylic nails. I shuddered, gaining goosebumps. It only excites her further.

She stood whiling shedding off her clothes. Completely disregarding the fact that we would possibly be late to the party. I stared at her blankly and mumbled, "Mother, please don't-" I was on the bed, facing up. I looked at her as she slowly walked over to the bed side and grabbed that familiar syringe. Filling with that special shit, as my father says, Mother made her way over to me. She grinned sickly.

"If you move, your father will just have to belt you in front of everyone. And that'd be very disappointing and embarking for us as your parents. So please be still, darling. It'll be a little pinch and then nothing but pleasure for you and mama," She cooed down at me.

"Yes, Mother," I replied slowly. My eyes squeezed shut as she impale the needle into my shaft, injecting the fluid. It caused my member to throb painfully, sticking straight up with anger. I breathed heavily as the strange hallucinations began as my mother slowly crawled on top of me.

"What a good little mamas boy, huh?" She spread her legs and sunk down onto me.

"Magnus, I want to go home," I said softly. "Can we go home?"

"...Of course, love. Just say what you want and I'll give it to you," He whispered with care and love.

________________________________

Bite by Troye Sivan, I think, is a good song for them. :)

Comment all you want, I really love all your comments so much!

What do you think of Esmeralda's situation and his developing relationships?