sean lew.

if you're reading this, skip to some of my later oneshots as these are nowhere as near as good as the ones i've produced lately, but if you want to start from the beginning and see my growth over the next few months go right ahead <3

- kami [ october 14, 2019 ]

*** i recommend staring at "it was cold outside" ✨☁️

sean lew. who would've known the affect he would have on me. he was only a boy i saw in my dance classes, but little did i know he was the boy i would spend everyday of my life with.

our ten minute face time calls about the idea of joining world of dance turned into hours of talking about the most random, stupid things.
sean lew was not only my dance partner, but god damn, he was my best friend.

the way he moved when the music started always put me in a trance. it was like he needed no effort to dance, it was just like tying his shoes, something you didn't even need to think about before doing. and when we danced together. man, when we danced together it was a whole other story. his settle and unnecessary touches sent electricity shooting through my body, his touch was addicting. when we made eye contact, it was like we were the only two people in the world. everything melted away and it was just the two of us.

i can't believe i didn't notice any sooner.
i kaycee caitlin rice, am in love with sean lew.

-
-
hi guys! how did you enjoy the first story! it wasn't that good since i did write it in 10 minutes and it's 1 am. i hope you did enjoy it though! please don't forget to vote and comment! i love hearing what you guys think so don't forget to leave any feedback! ♥️