Ch. 18

I looked up from my phone to look at my dad and Alejandro working on the campfire. I quickly looked back down when I saw my dad's butt crack peeking out. I closed my eyes tight trying to erase that image. I heard my dad and Alejandro walk away and I looked back up. I saw my dad pulling up his shorts. He must have forgotten his belt. Now he's going to spend the whole weekend showing his full moon.

"Lauren." My mom called out. She was preparing the tent her and my dad would be sharing. I turned my neck to see her head popping out the tent.

"What."

"Go look for firewood. And take Karla." Uggh I hate that my parents are practically forcing me to be her friend. I already have enough of her at school and pretending to be her girlfriend. I can't be around her knowing I don't have a chance.

I walked over to my tent and saw Camila reading.

"Karla. We have to go look for firewood." She groaned and shut her book.

I walked ahead of her looking around the ground for firewood. I picked sticks up and had Camila hold them on her arms. We kept walking deeper. I looked at the stack and it looked like enough.

"I think that's enough."

"For what to build a house." Camila said sarcastically. I glared and her and looked around.

"Can we leave now?" She whined fixing the stack on her arms.

"Uhh yeah just uhhh...." I looked around again.

Camila stared at me and groaned.

"Please tell me you know the way back."

"I do just....shut up." She sighed out and waited for me to start walking.

I gulped and looked around again. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I started to breath out hard. Camila noticed and she closed her eyes and stomped her feet whining.

"Just hold on." I said nervously. We were lost and to make things worst it was already dark making it harder to see.

"Ughhh I can't see." I said squinting.

"Use the flashlight on your phone." I took out my phone and saw I was out of battery.

Camila looked at my phone and groaned scrunching up her face. She looked really cute.

With the groaning, foot stomping, and face scrunching, she reminded me of a five year old. What was Camila like as a five year old? Cute, that's what she was like. A cute innocent five year old.

A small smile creeped on my face. Camila had her head down faking crying and whimpering.

"We're gunna die." She said looking up to the dark sky.

"No we're not. Stopping being so dramatic. Do you have your phone?" Her face lite up and nodded. She turned around and stuck out her ass towards me. Her big cuban ass, if I could just...

"Lauren get my phone." I stood there still admiring her ass.

"Lauren." She said and whistled getting my attention. I turned my head acting like I didn't see.

"Lauren my phone."She said with her ass still sticking out.

"Oh" I said like I didn't all ready know.

I blushed at the fact I would be so close to Camila's ass. I got closer to her and saw the top of her phone inside her back pocket. I stuck out my pointer finger and my thumb. I get closer to her phone and grabbed it with my two fingers. I looked away not being able to keep my eyes away from her ass.

I slowly pulled it out, but it slipped from my fingers. I knelled down feeling around the ground to find it. When I found it I stood up but my head bumped into Camila's ass. She groaned and I felt like fainting. So close yet so far away.

Ever since Lucy pointed out Camila's ass I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. How horny of me.

"Did you get it?" She asked innocently. I breathed out a 'yeah' and turned on her flash light. She turned back around and I pointed it to the ground looking for our tracks, hopefully they could lead us back to camp. I found some leaves that were mixed with dirt. I saw a faint shoe mark on the dirt. I prey this will work.

I followed the trail, but it took longer than it should to get to camp. I internally groaned. I had a knot in my stomach at the thought that we were still lost .

I heard a branch break and looked back at Camila. She looked at me scared with wide eyes. We heard the noises again. Camila squeaked and dropped the wood on the ground. She went to stand behind me and gripped my shirt from the sides. We were both breathing hard, I felt Camila pull me closer so our bodies were right against each other.

The flashlight on her phone turned off. She started squirming and began to sniffle and whimper. I turned around and put my arms around her neck to calm her down. She hugged my torso tightly.

I looked to my side trying to hear the noise again. Camila looked the same direction. I looked at her scared face and her trembling lips. Camila was busy looking to the side to notice me staring.

"Lauren!" I heard a faint yell. I quickly recognized the voice, my dad. I pulled away quickly to follow the voice but Camila pulled me in hugging me tight.

"We have to go look for them." I whispered to her. She leaned up and whispered in my ear. "No I'm scared."

She rested her head against my chest again. I pulled her back and held her hand as I led her to where the voice was coming from.

"Lauren!" My dad yelled again. He sounded closer.

"Dad!" I heard his footsteps quicken. Soon I saw his black figure coming up to us.

"There you two are." He said sighing and hugging Camila and I.

"You've been gone for two hours." Dang two hours?

"Mr. Jauregui I kinda dropped the firewood. I'm sorry. I got scared. If you want I could go back and ge-" Camila rambled hyperventilating.

"No no Karla it's fine." My dad assuredher. We followed my dad back to camp. Camila was still holding my hand.

We arrived to camp and saw our parents sigh putting a hand on their chest. They were sitting around the campfire.

"You girls had us worried." Sinu said getting up to hug Camila. She let go of my hand and walked to her family.

I walked over to the picnic table where the bag of marshmallows were. Everybody was making smores so obviously I had to get me some.

"Thanks for protecting me." I heard Camila whisper. She kissed my check and walked away. I turned and saw her walk towards Sofi.

"I know that look" I flinched hearing Chris' voice.

"What look?" I furrowed my eye brows at him.

He raised his eyebrows and smirked walking away.