Twenty

Heath and I entered the house as we got back from the shooting range and my mood was so much better. We went straight to the kitchen where I saw Antonio looking frustrated.

When his eyes landed on me they filled with relief and I was wrapped up in his arms within minutes. I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Where were you?" He asked, pulling back a little.

"At the shooting range." Heath answered for me.

Antonio looked at him and nodded stiffly.

"So you wanna watch a movie?" Heath asked looking at me.

I nodded.

"You and Kate go, we'll be right down." Antonio said to him.

Heath looked at me for a moment.

"Heath, I said go." Antonio said to him, in an annoyed tone.

I nodded at him and he went down.

When he was gone Antonio picked me up and placed me on the counter.

"I missed you." He said tucking his head into my neck as he inhaled.

When I didn't say anything he pulled back and looked into my eyes. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked caressing my cheek.

I nodded and wrapped my arms and legs around him snuggling into his neck. Being in his arms made me feel like everything would be fine.

"Let's go down." I mumbled against his neck.

He nodded and walked down with me in his arms.

We sat on a loveseat together and I wrapped myself in a blanket snuggling into Antonio.

I didn't pay attention to the movie at all, I was just thinking about how to tell Antonio. I knew he wouldn't take it well. My whole relationship with Antonio had moved so fast. The thought of losing him made a tear slide down my cheek and I hurriedly tried to wipe it away but it didn't go unnoticed by Antonio.

He pulled me so I was facing him and frowned. "What's wrong?" He whispered.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I said averting my gaze.

"Don't lie to me." He said in a firm voice.

I looked down and remained silent.

He placed two fingers under my chin and made me look up at him. "Baby tell me what's wrong." He whispered.

"Antonio, can you please drop it for once?" I said, annoyed slightly.

He looked at me for a second before averting his gaze back to the screen.

I felt bad for snapping at him but I was really frustrated and I didn't need him forcing me to tell him what was bothering me.

We watched the rest of the movie in silence, Antonio didn't say a word to me and I didn't make a move to make any conversation either.

I started getting sleepy so I untangled myself from him, getting up and started making my way towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Antonio asked.

I turned around and said. "To bed."

He nodded but didn't make any move to get up.

Heath gave me a questioning look and I shrugged. He got up and said. "I'm going to go get some water."

We reached the kitchen and Heath turned to me.

"What happened with you and Antonio?" He asked.

"I snapped at him and now he's kinda mad." I said.