Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣

(Third Person POV)

The next morning Jimin picked his tired body up from the bed and rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness.

"Why do I still feel so sleepy..." Jimin yawned and walked towards the door, tripping over his luggage that was beside the door and that he packed last night.

Still on the floor Jimin stared at the luggage for a minute before sighing, "I don't want to leave..."

He picked himself up and went towards the kitchen to make breakfast, toasts and bacon.

Halfway through making breakfast, Yoongi's bedroom door opened and he came out looking as tired as Jimin felt.

"Morning hyu-"

"You done packing?"

Jimin nodded his head.

"Okay good. You can leave now." Yoongi replied coldly.

"But hyung the brea-"

"Just leave... please..."

Taken aback by Yoongi's tone, Jimin left the kitchen and almost ran towards his room.

He quickly gathered his other items and his luggage and came out, Yoongi was slouching on the couch.

"Hyung I leaving..."

Yoongi made a gesture with his hand but other than that stayed silent.

Jimin's eyes watered at the cold attitude of his hyung and he left the house as quickly as he could.

Back in the house, Yoongi's inside was crying but his eyes remained dry.

After a few minutes...the smell of burnt toast and bacon filled the air inside the house, suffocating Yoongi, "FUCK!" Yoongi screamed out as finally the tears started falling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you crying?" Jin asked Jimin.

Just five minutes ago a crying and completely devastated Jimin had entered 'Eat Jin', demanding to the waiters for Jin.

"Hyung...hy-hyung is re-really mad at m-me..." Jimin hiccuped.

"I am not mad at you..." Jin replied softly.

"Yoongi hy-hyung..."

"Ohh...yeah... What happened?" Jin replied awkwardly.

"Whe-n I-I was le-leaving hy-hyung...he was so mad at me... I don't w-want to do th-is Jin hyung..."

"Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin.... it's alright. It'll just make him realise that he loves y-"

"He doesn't have to... I can't see him getting hurt like that..."

"Ahh... I really want to hit some sense into Yoongi..."

"We are here!" At that time Taehyung and Jungkook arrived.

"What took you guys so long? Look after him... I have to look after the restaurant..." Jin said, pointing at the crying Jimin and left the trio alone.

"Sooo what happened?" Taehyung asked as he sat down beside Jimin.

"Hyung has been acting coldly towards me..." Jimin answered in a small voice.

"I knew this plan wasn't going to work." Jungkook said as he too sat down beside them.

"It's going to work... Hyung's angry because he doesn't want you to leave..." Taehyung explained.

"He can just ask me to stay..." Jimin complained.

"Exactly." Jungkook couldn't help but agree with Jimin.

"Guys... that's like...so against his swag." Taehyung joked.

"What if hyung starts hating because of this...?"

"He won't Jimin-ah...if anything...this will deepen his feelings for you. Make him realise that he loves you." Taehyung comforted the older.

"Hyung loves me...?"

"Omg... you are so neive... Of course he does, pabo-ya! Can't you see!?" Taehyung excitedly said.

"Funny how one can see when someone loves someone but when it comes to them...they go blind..." Jungkook commented.

What's going on between these two...? Jimin thought but quickly dismissed it as Yoongi's angry, rather disappointed, face was all his brain could think of.

"You are thinking too much... don't. Just. DON'T."

"Okay Tae..." Jimin replied.

"Now that it's all done... let's go to your room! After that breakfast! I'm so hangryyyy... let's gooooo!" Taehyung almost dragged the other two towards Jimin's room.

"It's good right?!" Taehyung asked once they were in front of the guest room Jimin was going to stay in.

"Yeah..." Jimin replied awed.

"Jin hyung and I decorated the place!"

"When did you do this?" Jungkook asked, looking questioningly at Taehyung.

"We did!" Taehyung replied happily, ignoring Jungkook's actual question.

"These two are weirdly excited about this plan..."Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear, to which Jimin only nodded his head.

"Now that the tour is done... LET'S GO EAT!"

This time both Jimin and Jungkook agreed with Taehyung's excitement and the trio went to eat breakfast.

"Hyuuuuung what's for breakfast?!" Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time as they entered the kitchen, where Jin was busy making breakfast.

"Bacon and toasts!" Jin replied happily while cooking the bacons.

At that moment Jimin remembered something... What will hyung eat? The bacons and toasts I made are definitely burnt by now...