Darkness

Fahren's Pov

(Back to the Present)

I woke up opening my blurry eyes while feeling a headache and have an urge to rub my forehead. Then I realized something, i can't move my hands and I am currently being tied to the tree and dangling.

" Ahh, looks like the Sleeping Rose is awoke now?"

I saw Senior Selfo– that Bastard Selfoid and his lackeys looking at me with mocking look on their faces. I was currently hanged on the tree and feeling dizzy right now.

Just what did I do to suddenly got into this situation?

I suddenly saw him smiling and one of the people with him right now is holding a memory crystal. I feel my blood turning cold when I saw that and what he said to me before I was forced into unconsciousness earlier.

" You are really good looking."

He smiled slightly as he cupped my face, I feel disgusted at him but I also feel my face turning pale because of fear... I am experiencing fear.. Just like that time.

" Arghhh!!"

I screamed in pain when I suddenly felt a tingly, hot and painful feeling on my face.

" Heh.. Now you aren't."

Even when I am dangling upside down and tied to a tree I can see him smiling and enjoying this with a sick smile on his face. Tears started to leak out on my eyes and whimpered. No, no, no.. I don't like what it is happening to me.. Not again.. Just like that time..

Someone help me...

" Cut the rope."

" Yes."

I felt someone catch me and probably it is one of his people.

" Selfoid I think that is enough."

" Nari."

" Your problem is getting worse and worse."

" So what? I will feel better if I did this.. It is that ***** Ivy's fault why I am like this!!"

" You are getting sick."

I heard him arguing with someone called Nari while one of his subordinates lay me on the ground. He ceased his argument with this Nari person as he look down at me and started approaching getting nearer and nearer.

" Go.. away.. "

" Shall we get down to business?"

His smile is like that person.. It was that sick and twisted smile..

" I really like to confirm if the rumors were true."

" Get off!"

This Bastard lay his hands on me and started to get rip off my clothes.

" No!"

Not again..

Not again..

" Ah, good little boy shall we get started now?"

" You have your Father's hair.. "

" So which one should I use first to you? "

" No one is going to save you! Do you hear me?! No ONE!!"

" Your Father has abandoned you and your ***** Mother didn't care about you. "

" Ah little boy you tried to escape again.. So i shall give your rightful reward to you. "

" You really like it when I have insert this on your hole do you? "

" I can't let your family live a happy life after your Father betrayed me and married that slut! "

" We were supposed to be with each other have kids and lived a happily and ever after just like those fairytales.... He was supposed to be my Hero and my Prince Charming rescuing me from my Misery. "

" Stop it!! "

" Even how many times you call no one is going to hear you. No one will come for you. "

No one...

" Get ready the memory crystal and make sure to capture this moment properly! "

" Okay. "

" Now let's help him to jack off. "

Alone with that Woman with no one to help me..

*******************
(Sozel's Pov)

Fear, Despair, Sins.. This things give us strength and our primary source of Magic and serve as our food..

We Demons are considered evil because of this and serve the God of Darkness. I don't deny that I am truly evil.. Since I am not really not evil.

We are the Beings of Darkness it is our nature to wreak havoc in this world and no one can really change it. It is the way that I live.. We Demons are destined to be evil.

People who aren't being of Darkness just like humans will end up broken if they started to use dark magic. It will also not good for them to have any ability related to darkness since it is opposing their nature.

" Glaciel.."

He was a very interesting person.. At first when we met there was only a curiosity and wonder. It was in our nature to be impulsive and sometimes I even can't control my desire to do something since it is our nature to be like this..

There was a slight admiration when he decided to stand up against me and discovered something weird on his body and acted on my impulse.

My interest grew more and then I started to watch him. My interest grew more as I discovered new things about him, his expressions, the way he smile, the way he glares, then the way he blushes.

I like to watch him have a serious yet peaceful expression on his face while he reads books and drink his cup of thing that was called coffee. I like the way he interact with other people but I can't help but feeling this envy thing as I watched him.

Sometimes when I have the urge to sleep I will start to have a dream about him. Sometimes he looks mature and grown up but there was also time I am dreaming of him in his age when we first meet up.

I am the Demon King among Demons I have the most control but looks like I am my control is slowly slipping up and desires are taking over.

".. Hmmm?"

I look up at the sky as I feel a disturbance of Evil Energy somewhere.

Evil Energy are bad for humans it will make them broken.

" It is not Glaciel.."

Thankfully it isn't him but for this to happen here in the Magic Academy just what the people here are thinking?

" Well it isn't like that they can feel it.."