E p i s o d e 1 0

((This episode is dedicated to AsheHere, she's an amazing writer, if you haven't read her stories go check them out. She's been so supportive to me through out my writing here. She's in the hospital right now, so send her prayers that she'll get better soon!))

You were starting to go insane, this place made you anxious, and you've only been in this spot for five days. This place, this bed, this darkness, and.. her..

She was terrifying, her personality was always do calm, yet you know she had feelings, you've seen her mad, she just hides it. The fact that she could so easily disarm your defenses and scare you into obedience with the snap of her fingers, that's what scared you, knowing she could abuse that power whenever she wished.

You had know idea why she was doing this to you, she had a reason to break you down like this. She said she wanted to marry you, but you doubt she actually wanted to, she probably was just trying to confuse and overwhelm you.

You had no family, you grew up in an orphanage in France. There was plenty of Herboligists that were just as good as you, so it's not for that. It can't be because of your friends, because all of them are in the hands of Talon or dead-

That's right.. Nugah.. You knew where the last monk of the Nepal Sanctum was. Talon wished to eliminate all of them, he already killed most of them. It started with Mondatta, then it spreaded across the globe.

Why? That's simple, their words were powerful, far more powerful than any blade or gun. Their words were not very kind to Talon, they spoke for peace, not the terror that Talon used to rule.

The thought scared you. They showed no mercy to Nugah when he didn't tell them, would they treat you the same? Maybe they knew that he would've told someone, anyone, so he would not die the last.

Perhaps they would simply torture you, and get you alive, just barely. All until you broke and told them, then they'd kill you in merely a heartbeat afterward. Dying like that, it would be so shameful.. you'd rather claw your heart out this moment.

But you were to weak, as you thought earlier, keep you alive, but just barely..

Your tired, restless eyes shifted to the door as the door opened. You already knew who it was, and your eyes confirmed that. You meet her red and blue eyes, making your own look down at your pillow.

She sighed and walked up to you slowly. She down next to you on the bed, making you shift away almost immediately with what little strength you had left. She put a gentle yet firm hand on your leg, stopping you from moving.

"Y/n." She addressed, her voice wasn't its usual calm self. It was different, you didn't know how to describe it though.. Impatient? Worried? Tired?..

Sad..?

You didn't know what she was trying to do this time, so you just stayed quiet, trying not to satisfy her sick thirst for fear.

When you didn't respond she tightened her grip on your thigh, making you yelp in pain. "Y/n.." she repeated, more impatient and angry this time.

"Y-yes.. Dr. O'Deorain..?" You stuttered out and she loosened her grip off of your skin. You pushed yourself to a sitting position and layed your back against the bed frame.

She grabbed your chin, making you lean forward, and forcing you to look into her intimidating eyes. "I will ask you once, and only once, like I do everyday, and understand, my patience, and my bosses patience, is running thin, understood."

Again, you did not respond, making her eyes narrow. She leaned closer go you, so close you could feel her hot breath against your cold skin.

"Where is the last monk..?" She whispered causing a shiver to run down your spine. You gulped and spoke, trying desperately not to stutter, "I t-told you.. I-I don't k-know.."

She chuckled dark causingbyiu to look to the side so you didn't have to stare at her. "You're a terrible liar, darling.." a gasp escaped your lips as you felt her tounge slowly run across your skin, from the bottom of your neck to the middle of your cheek.

She has never done that before, which is why you were so suprised, but she seemed very happy in seeing your fear. "Things are about to get a lot worse for you, dear. I reccomend you sleep, you'll need it.."

Slowly, she pushed your body to lay down on the bed, you just staring up at her, petrified. She stood up and planted a kiss gently on your forehead before calmly leaving the room. You curled up as she left, sobbing your heart out.