Chapter 1

Hi! This is my first fanfic ever.

Enjoy it

Sorry for my poor grammar

-----

Choi Hana's POV

The sound of my alarm clock blared through my dreams and sliced the silence thanks to its annoying beeping.

Holy cow, this clock just ruined my 'beauty sleep'.

Now I have to go to school but others, including myself, prefer to call it hell. I wonder how many people love school. To those who do, you're actually weird, no offence.

I got up to do my morning routine, which means lazily walking up to the mirror to brush my difficulty untamed hair and shrugging into a pair of clothes that I didn't care to pick.

"Hana, Darling! Come down here and have some breakfast before you go," my mother yelled across the whole house, making me wince.

I hummed in annoyance as I sat lazily on a chair chair with my 'lovely' parents.

We sat in an awkward silence. My father turning as he watches the news, and my mother glaring through the girliest magazine that I wouldn't dare read. After I devoured my pancake, I took a glance at my watch which read 7:20.

"What the heck, 7:20?!" I only have 10 minutes left before my first period starts. I quickly stood up and stumbled on my way towards my bag as I start to run almost as fast as freaking Usain Bolt.

Well, almost. I mean who the hell runs faster than him other than Speedy Gonzales? Whoop, definitely not me.

Although my school is just 5 blocks away, I'm still not the fastest runner you may imagine me to be.

"Finally!" I heaved a big sigh but looked around to see the school empty. I thought I was late?

I brought my wrist to my face to see that my watch wasn't moving whatsoever. God damn it, it's out of Battery.

I slowly led myself towards class, not caring of where I paced my step. Wow, I really need to be more observant about my surroundings do I?

Before I could muster what the hell was happening, I bumped into something hard.

"Damn it," I muttered and looked up only to gasp in shock.

-----

End of the chapter

Thank you for reading

감사합니다

Edited by BasicWhiteKFC beautaefulxscenery