Beware of an angry woman

When Michael finished training, he went to the river to wash up, and wasted no time, as he hightailed it back to his soulmate, but as soon as he opened the door to her chambers, something came flying out of nowhere and hit him on the head.

Michael drew his eyebrows together, and marched over to Kyra, and snatched from her hand the vase she held, that she was getting ready to whip at him. Placing the glass vase on the table carefully, Michael turned to Kyra, and lifted her in his strong and powerful arms.

"Put me down!" She yelled, but Michael held on to her possesively, and threw her a smile.

"Did you miss me?" He asked, in a deep and rich voice.

"Let go of me, I hate you!" She yelled, as she beat his muscled chest with her small fists. "Put me down!"

Michael threw her on the bed, climbed on top of her, and pinned her hands above her head. Unable to wait any longer, he brought his lips down to hers, and kissed her sweet lips. Kyra tried to resist his kiss, but having missed him desperately all day, it didn't take long for her to give in to him, and kiss him back hungrilly.

Michael butterfly kissed her face, and unlaced the front of her gown that held her breasts in place, and he watched as her round and firm breasts freed themselves from bondage. Lowering his lips hungrily, he kissed each one until he heard her moan with delight. "Did you miss me?" He asked hoarsely.

"Never!" She hissed.

Michael pulled her gown up to her knees, and glided his huge fingers up her thigh, all the way to Netherland, and slipped slowly inside her. Kyra gasped, and closed her eyes enjoying the feeling. Michael played with her for a few minutes until he saw she was enjoying it a little too much, and he pulled out, and her eyes flew open, as she begged with her eyes for him to continue.

"Did you miss me?" He repeated hoarsely.

"No!" She said again, and Michael pulled his body away from her, and when she realized he meant to leave her high and dry, she screamed , "Yes! Yes!"

Michael hesitated, and looked down at her with lustfull eyes, "Yes, Yes what?" He asked in a low husky tone.

"I miss you!" She cried, craving his touch again.

"How much did you miss me?" He asked, and there was a need in his tone of voice, as he eased his body slowly back to where he was before. Michael carefully held himself back, he wanted her to beg!

"Please Michael." She begged, her body was burning with want.

"Please what?" He asked hoarsely, and his shaft throbbed.

Tears formed in Kyra's eyes, "Please touch me!" She begged, and his fingers slipped inside her once again, and she moaned out loud, and Michael pulled back and watched her ride out the waves of pleasure, and tremble in his arms.

"Good God!" He said hoarsely, before his lips claimed hers again, and they melted together into paradise.

Later when their bodies cooled down, Michael pulled away from Kyra, knowing that if he continued on this path, he would make love to her, and steal from her the one thing which they both wanted to save until the marriage bed. The Prince closed his eyes and did everything he could to concentrate on something other than Kyra, but failed miserably at his attempt.

"What did you do while I was away?" He asked her.

"You mean what did I do while I was locked in the room all by myself!" She said, and Michael could tell that she was itching for a fight.

"Well, yes, how did you pass the time?" He asked carefully, knowing that he trapped himself into another fight.

"If it wasn't for your brother who came to visit me, I would have been bored out of my mind!" She said, not realizing that she eliminated ten years out of the Druids life with her words.

Michael slowly lifted himself off the bed, as rage build up slowly inside him. "I'll be back with our dinner, I thought to eat in your room today." He murmured coldly, and Kyra watched him leave, and wondered what she said that got him all tensed up.

Flying down the stairs in a murderous rage, Michael marched in the great hall where all the warriors had their leisure time, after dinner, and looked around for his brother, and spotted him rolling the dice, in the corner of the room.

"Edward!" Michael roared.

His brother turned around and looked at him, before he picked up the dice and rolled them again. He knew why Michael was calling him, and he wished he could avoid confrontation. Edward was not in the mood for a yelling match tonight.

"Edward!" Michael called out again in a murderous rage.

This time Edward lifted himself to his feet and walked over to his brother, as everyone stopped what they were doing and watched them.

"What the hell is your problem!" Edward yelled, as he stood in a warriors stance in front of his brother.

Michael's muscled chest heaved with anger, and before Edward had time to say another word, Michael flat out punched his brother in the face. Edward did not even flinch, as he felt the blow to his face. He gritted his teeth, walked away, and reminded himself what the healer had said.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxxoxoxxo