Rocky/Sanha/ASTRO

Pt.2

Summary- it's their 2 year anniversary Rocky has a surprise.

Rocky got up early the next morning making sure everything was ready for their day.

He woke sanha up with breakfast and coffee earning a kiss abs a smile from the younger boy.

"Happy anniversary baby." Rocky smiled

"Happy anniversary love" sanha smiled and kissed Rocky again as the two ate enjoying each other's presence

"Okay baby. We are going to go to the mall you're going to get a new outfit for tonight and whatever else you want so let's get dressed"

Sanha giggled a little and nodded getting up he got dressed in ripped skinny jeans and a cropped hoodie as rocky got dressed in ripped jeans and a regular hoodie.

The two left the house heading to the mall where sanha got a really cute outfit and shoes. Rocky seen him looking at a purse and grabbed it and the matching wallet paying for it. He held all the bags sitting in the food court as sanha said he'd be right back. When he came back he had some bags, food, and drinks.

"I bought lunch" he smiles cutely

Rocky smiled "You're so damn cute. Thanks for lunch baby. After lunch I'm going to take you to go get your nails done okay?"

Sanha nodded smiling softly as he ate.

Rocky smiled as well seeing his baby happy made him happy.

When they finished eating they went to the car and rocky took sanha to the nail salon telling the people to do what ever he wanted.

Sanha got his nails and toes done as rocky waited patiently letting sanha test colors on his nails.

Sanha chose a deep wine color getting it in his nails and toes he went to pay but rocky beat him to it

"Okay baby we have to go home and get ready for our date."

Sanha said thank you to the lady at  the nail place and then says thank you to Rocky.

Once they got home Sanha and rocky showered together and rocky put his boxers on laying on their bed watching tv as he knew Sanha would take a bit to get ready.

Sanha got out of the shower putting on panties and a tshirt as he did his makeup and hair which took about 2 hours. The reservations were at 6 it was 5 so he had time to get dressed and then get to the place.

Rocky got up getting dressed doing his hair as sanha got dressed.

(Sanhas outfit

(Sanhas outfit. Cute ikr)

"Damn you look good" rocky spoke as sanha walked downstairs

Sanha giggles blushing softly "thank you so do you"

Rocky was wearing a white button up and black pants looking like a sexy businessman.

Rocky took sanhas hand taking him out to the car. He drove to a fancy restaurant that he took Sanha for their first anniversary and he knew the boy loved it.

They got out of the car so they could do valet parking and Rocky lead Sanha inside to their table pulling the chair out for him sitting down

They had fun talking eating and enjoying themselves. It was close to the end when rocky kneeled in front of Sanha

"I know I was ignoring you the last few weeks but that's only cause I'm really bad at secrets. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me happier than I ever thought was possible. You're so kind. You're funny and smart. Not to mention you are the most beautiful thing on the earth. I can't wait to grow old with you. So please do be the honor of marrying me?"

Sanha gasped "of course I'll marry you."

Rocky smiled slipping the ring on sanhas finger kissing him.

"I love you so much" rocky whispered into the kiss

"I love you too" Sanha smiled looking at the ring in his finger

"I knew you didn't like taking pictures of your hands without your nails done."

Sanha giggled "You're so thoughtful"

When they went home from their wonderful evening it got a whole lot better for rocky. Sanha has bought him a gift and given him a lot more if you know what I mean.

At the end of the night he posted a picture on Instagram

Rocky- he said yes!

198,999 comments

MJ- with a ring like that I'd say yes and I don't even like you

Jinjin- ^^ I'm dead. Congratulations though.

Eunwoo- my child is getting married?!!

Moonbin- you go bro

Load more comments

Hope y'all enjoyed!!! I was asked for a part 2 so I gave y'all a part 2. I came home early today cause I'm sick *sigh* oh well - B