Picture Perfect.

Link and the other champions were in the fields under the gazebo. Daruk was complaining about how he hated being in a formal environment.

"I tell ya, those formal shindigs really take it outta me."

Link looked over to the other champions to see what they were talking about.

"Hmph. This is the Sheikah Slate, eh?" Revali scoffed as he lifted the small devise up to eye level to criticize it.

"It is. Apparently there are more uses for it than we originally thought. Sadly, we've yet to decipher all of its secrets." Zelda explained.

Revali dropped it into Mipha's hands and Urbosa leaned over to speak.

"The Princess showed me something strange recently. Somehow it can create true-to-life images."

"Oh, wow. I would love to see it." Mipha exclaimed.

"Um... Princess. May I ask a special favour of you?" Mipha said sheepishly, blushing at Link.

***

Not long after, Impa, Zelda's hand maiden and closest advisor, was holding the Sheikah Slate up and trying to fit everyone into the frame for their picture.

"All right! This spot should work nicely."she squealed.

Zelda was in the middle, she looked beautiful but there was no sign of a smile. Revali was off to the side, thoroughly revolted with the thought of having to be near these bunch of amateurs - or at least how he saw them. Urbosa had her arms crossed and was glaring at Revali. Link was close to the Princess's side, he thought she was ravishing in the sunlight, but still, no expression left him. Mipha was soo tense, she was supposed to be next to Link but she kept blushing and tensing up at the sight of him in his new position of power. Sure, they were close friends but she didn't want this picture to be on the slate forever if it didn't look right... And Daruk was so tall that the top of the frame only showed his white beard.

"Keep your eyes on the Sheikah Slate, everyone! Daruk, can you crouch down a bit? You're as big as Death Mountain."

"Huh? Oh." He got on his knees, but still towered over them but managed to squeeze into frame.

"What's with the glum face, Princess? Gimme a big smile!"

Urbosa put her hand on Zelda's shoulder and she seemed to brighten up a bit.

"Revali, move your tail closer to the group."

"Ugh, fine" he turned and stook a step to his left.

"Mipha, you look so tense. Deep breaths, Ok?"

"Right" she breathed in and out.

"Stay just like that! Here we go! Smiiile!!! Click snap!"

Impa started to press down when Daruk got a mischievous idea.

As she took the photo, Daruk pulled his friends into a crushing hug...