Imagine #1 - Ian Somerhalder

*A/n* WOO! New imagines! I was really shocked with myself when I realised that I hadn't written/published any Ian Somerhalder imagines, so here ya go! Requests are open so let me know if there is anything that you want me to write. 

Hope you enjoy!

x

_______________________________________________

{First kiss}

"I'm sorry." You said, wiping your eyes. "You have better thing to be doing than listening to my crappy little problems."

"Hey, don't apologise to me. You know that I am always here you, no matter what it is, no matter what time of day, I'm here for you." Ian pulled you close to him and your head rested on his shoulder. You and Ian had known each other for years and had become incredibly close. You had been introduced to one another through your mutual friend Paul, who Ian worked with on The Vampire Diaries and that was it. You both knew that you were in this for the long run. Now you were sat on the steps outside your house and you were crying because you were overwhelmed and incredibly lonely. 

"You're a great friend." You told him. "I cannot expressed how much you mean to me." You said, looking up at him. The tears had dried but all that was left was embarrassment that you had cried on him like the idiot that you were. It was night time and the moon was shining down, like something from a romantic movie and there you two were, looking into each other eyes. The world seemed to grind to a Holt.  He moved a strand of hair out of your eyes. "Ian..."You whispered as your lips slowly met. You felt the sparks fly between you a the two of you locked lips. "Wow..." You said as you pulled apart. "Call me crazy," You began "but deep down I have wanted that to happen for the longest time." 

"Me too." He smiled, running his hand through your hair. "Can I kiss you again?" He asked, making you smile. "Yes." and your lips united once more.