Chapter 38

Rose's POV

Stephen took my hand leading back upstairs to the living room with the rest of the boys who looked surprised to see us together.

"Look who's back," Rick teased Stephen giving him the middle finger taking a seat next to Jeff. His hands made their way around my waist pulling me gently onto his lap. A giggle escaped my lips.

"Stephen you're so whipped," Jeff laughed earning a punch to the forearm. I snuggled into his chest smirking at Jeff.

"I am not you asshat." He growled at him

"Don't worry babe we all know I wear the pants in this relationship," I joked poking Stephens' cheek. The boys yelled Oooo, before getting a death glare from Stephen.

"I'll show you who wears the pants," he muttered getting up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Stephen!" I squealed as we made our way up the stairs. "It was a joke!" He stayed quiet until the door was closed and I was thrown on the bed. Stephen walked over to me stripping off his shirt revealing his tattooed abs.

"So Princess, you think you wear the pants?" He ripped off my shirt splitting in two. I could feel my heart rate speed up. His hot lips trailed down my chest stopping right before the edge of my pants. Blue eyes looked up at me with such lust lurking in them his fingers working on the button of my jeans. I was panting at the contact needing more of him.

"Stephen," I whined trying to grab his face, his hands grasped my wrist before my hands even reached his soft skin. With one hand holding both of mine the other worked on dragging my jeans down my legs. Stephen leaned over me pinning my hands above my head lips ghosting over mine.

"Hmm, should I punish you for saying that in front of my friends?" He pondered out loud dragging his finger along my jaw causing goosebumps to grow over my skin. I shook my head pushing my hips up to meet his. "Nice try Princess but you're going to have to wait,"

"But Steph-"

"Who?" He growled his blue eyes burning into mine, I squirmed under his gaze.

"Daddy," I whimpered a smirk taking place of the frown on his lips. His hand made its way down to my breast pulling down the bra exposing them. His fingers played with my hardened nipples. A moan slipped out I tried to pull my hands away from his grasp to put them in his hair. His grip tightened while his other hand wandered down my waist and into my underwear.

"Daddy please," wanting his touch, his index finger close to my entrance.

"What's that princess? What do you want?" He smirked wanting me to beg to prove his point.

"Touch me, please," I whined bucking my hips to feel anything. A small gasp escaped my throat when his fingers entered me. He moved quickly pushing in another finger. A low moan came from the back of his throat. I could feel his growing erection against my thigh, Stephen's lips stayed connected to the base of my neck definitely leaving a dark mark. He slipped another finger into me making the fire in the pit of my stomach erupted in pleasure. His fingers suddenly were gone as if he knew I was getting close.

"It won't be that easy princess," He smirked taking off his pants setting his erection free. I could feel myself getting wetter at the sight of him, I would never get used to it. He wasted no time slamming himself into me, going at a fast pace with no hopes of slowing down. My hands were finally set free when Stephen's hands went to my waist to hold me in place, allowing me to grab the back of his neck. I pushed him down capturing his lips with mine.

"Fuck Rose," he growled pulling on my bottom lip, his pace started to slow down as he was getting close to finishing. His movements were sloppy and uncontrolled. He slammed in one last time before moaning my name and falling on top of me. "God, I love you, Rose,"

"I love you too," I smiled back, pushing him off of me so I could put my clothes back on.

"where are you going," Stephen whined grabbing my wrist

"To get my clothes, so we can go back downstairs" I laughed tugging out of his grasp, another whine to escape his swollen lips. I threw his boxers at him, landing on his face.

"Can't we just stay up here?"

"Stephen, stop being a baby. We can cuddle later. For a member of a gang you sure are whiny and a big mush," I giggled poking his cheek.

"Only a mush for you!" He grinned searching for his discarded pants sliding them back on. I stole his shirt quickly slipping it over my head before he could notice that it was his.

"You do always look better in my clothes than I do," he gave me a goofy grin reaching his hand out to link with mine. We headed downstairs back to the living room where we originally were. All the boys shooting Stephen a smirk making me roll my eyes at them.