The Battle

Percy blocked a death eater from attacking Grace as the couple ran around the halls.

"Watch it!" Percy shouted to Grace.

"Don't tell me what to do!" She shouted back, almost laughing. "Expelliarmus!"

They both ducked as a flying piece of debris almost hit them. Percy sighed and held Graces hand. He kissed her quickly. She smiled and kissed him back. Suddenly she remembered all of the horrible thoughts going through her head. She knew if she did not leave Percy, he would be the thing standing in the way of her and Voldemort. She knew Percy was the one who was meant to live and she had to save him.

"I need to help the younger students," Grace said. "I love you... so so much."

She held his jaw and kissed him passionately.

"A bit formal?" He laughed.

"Just... in case something happens," she said, trying not to cry.

"Nothing's going to happen," Percy whispered. "Everything will be fine... after this is all over, we'll get married... and we'll have kids... it will all be alright."

Grace kissed him again, a tear fell but she wiped it away quickly. "Of course it will... I love you, Percy."

"I love you too," he whispered, he kissed her cheek before she walked away.

A few tears fell down her face.

Good girl.