Chapter 10

Masky's POV

I hear Toby scream, but it was short. Fucking dumbass. I move away from the dead bodies of the two adults I had murdered and enter the room Toby had gone in. I look around and see a silhouette. I grab my pocket knife. The silhouette was shaking. I see another outline of someone next to the shaking person. I approach slowly and start to see everything clearly as my vision adjusts to the darkness. I see a boy, about 15, shaking. He was wearing a plain gray shirt and pajama pants, his eyes were a goldish color, and his hair was a pitch black color. He was whimpering and saying 'please leave me alone' and 'go away'. I then see Toby next to him peacefully asleep. I reach to grab Toby but the boy notices me. He backs against the wall.

"I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't m-mean to hurt your f-friend! I swear!!" The boy says.

"Tch. He can't feel it." I growl. The boy flinches.

"Now, I cannot trust you to not tell anybody with the fact you saw us, so.. I must kill you." The boy does nothing but hang his head.

"Alright.." He says. I stop.

"What? No 'please no don't kill me'?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No..." Was all he says. I sigh and grab Toby then motion for the boy to stand. He does so. I start walking and motion him to follow which he nervously does, grabbing his jacket and follows me nervously. I knew the kid was only scared. He wouldn't do any harm to me. Or else he'd know what'd happen. We walk into the woods as we follow the path to the mansion. Once we get there, I open the door, go in while the boy follows, and drop Toby onto the couch where he stirrs but doesn't wake. I then look over to the boy.

"So? What's your name?" I ask impatiently. He gulps and answers nervously.

"U-Um... J-J-Jason.." He stutters. I see EJ come downstairs. He stops and turns his head to Jason.

"Foooood?" He asks.

"EJ, no." I say. He groans.

"C'mon!! I'm almost outta kidneyyys!" He whines.

"No."

"Jackass." He huffs. I roll my eyes under my mask as Jason hides behind me and stares at EJ. EJ then looks over to Toby.

"What happened to Tobes?"

"Don't know, don't care."

"Jesus christ Masky! You really need to get over it! His curiousity got the best of him! And you know about his bipolar disorder." EJ says as he folds his arms.

"Whatever." I say. EJ sighs and goes to the kitchen.

Timeskip motherfookers ;P

Toby's POV

I awake with a groan. I sit up, and notice I'm in bed.

"W..Was that all a d-dream..?" I ask myself.

"No wait... A n-nightmare." I correct. I notice Foxy lying at the foot of my bed. I smile and gently pet him. He wakes up, looks at me, and jumps on me and starts to lick me. I push him off.

"R-Really?" I ask with a smile. He yips in response. I get up and go into my bathroom to shower. I strip and hop in once the water was warm.

I get out and get dressed. I dry my hair until its completely dry and fluffy again. I go out of my room and downstairs. Nobody seems to notice me. Guess I was used to it by this point. Anybody rarely talked to me anynore, except Jeff. He'd always talk to me whenever he could. He seemed like just about the only person who hasn't forgotten about me. I go outside and note that winter was nearing. It was colder than usual, not that I cared, and it was lightly snowing. It always snowed a tiny amount before winter. I walk through the woods and breathe in the cold air. I sigh. I missed these types of days. I hear a twig snap.