Snape x fem. reader

Poison.

A beautiful thing, it can be inhaled, burning your lungs filling your brain, it can be drinked, inserted into your blood stream crawling up through your veins and to your brain, in any way it kills you.
But her.
She was his poison he had to have.
A poison that killed you if you didn't have it.
Why.

He had thoughts such as that ALOT.
Why would he be so fantasized with some girl, clumsy, immature. They always got in arguments about the simplest things. So why .

🖤snape p.o.v🖤

She walked into my room like she owned my office.
My class.
She was upset, I could tell, yet that's how we usually greeted one another.
"You insolent child!! How dare you insult me in front of lucius like that!?"
Lucius... that stupid man. He continuesly trys to hit on my y/n. I've told him how much I admire her and that married man continuesly flirts with her. Well. Same with many others.
"Hello."
"Yes, yes. Whatever. You should learn to handle yourself, your falling head over heels."
"Excuse me."
God her voice drives me insane, I roll my eyes and go back to writing.

I needed her.
I wasn't going to let her get away like Lily.
Y/n was better then Lily her h/c hair, soft lips, beautiful eyes, I can just imagine them beneath me in submission.

I'd make sure she had me and only me.
I'd get her fired.
And she has no place to stay but with me.
Break her wand seal the house and then me and her together
Forever.

"Your just embarrassed because what I said was the truth. Imbecile."
I may speak coldly but I would never mean it.
I love her too much.
And I won't make the same mistake.
I'm smarter now.
"What ever severus."
She said and left.
When she says my name I feel like I'm invincible.
Her angelic voice.

She is my poison.

💛Your p.o.v💛

I just got word my last friends, the malfoy's have disappeared.
What was happening.
Next thing I know umbridge storms into my office.
This woman.
"You are fired."

What.

"Why?!"
"It comes to my attention you are an unfit teacher, to hot headed for my taste. Get your things and go."
No....
I have no wher-
Severus.
He was all I had left.
That sorry excuse for a man.
I slowly collected my things, placing my items into my bag. Carrying the bag of bricks out of the room, slowly making my way toward severus door, each step felt like it was my last. I gently knock on the potion professors door.
"Come in."
I honestly loved his voice.
I stepped into the class and closed the door behind me, it was quite noticeable I didn't come in angry or upset but sad. Very sad.

🖤snapes pov🖤

I watched her step into my room, the saddened look on her face made my heart both rejoice, and hurt.
Her upset like this was not a pleasant sight, but it will all be worth it, just a little longer.
"Severus... I'm sorry for this, but I just got fired...i have no where to go."
She sniffed and tears began to tumble down her cheeks. I stood and approached her using my thumbs to whipe away her tears, she looked at me shocked I had did such a thing.
I felt bad, putting her through this... but I'll do what ever it took to make her mine, I felt terrible putting my precious insolent little angel into this situation but it had to be done.
"You may. I'll take you home- to my home I mean."

>time skip<

💛💛your pov.💛💛

I've stayed at severus's for a while and summer break has just started so the male would be here soon.
His home smelt of ink, dark brewed coffee and freshly cut pine. I expected no less really.
The door opened and the male on my mind walked in with English Teacher confidence.
That strut.
Snapping of his robes.
And he did take good care of me.
Even if we got in arguments over letters.
"I have to go shopping. I'll be back shortly."
He gave a nod and watched me leave.
What a strange man.

🖤snape🖤

I didn't like the idea of her leaving without me.
I don't know who could be out there.
What men or women would goggle at my property.
Y/n was beautifully designed, smart, everything anyone would want.

Only,
I need her.

I went to her room and opened the cabinet finding her wand and with one swift motion, snapped it.
I was quick to disposeof the wood before she returned.
I could not have her leaving me.
Ever.

Soon enough she returned and soon as she enters our home I grabbed her roughly by the hips causing her to drop the bags of produce my lips pushing against hers.
Sparks shooting through my body like fireworks. And to my surprise she kissed back, her arms wrapping around my shoulders.
As we did this, I put a spell on the girl. If she touches (which could be just brushing past someone) another person but me, she gets an electric shock and I'm alerted, if she leaves the house, I'm alerted, someone enters the house I'm alerted. I'm keeping tabs on her every move.
She's mine.

My poison.
My potion.