( seven )

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE

Marissa stood with Cleo, her fingers tapping the sides of her camera as they waited for their turn at the photo op. Both Jensen and Jared were there again, which made the young woman highkey hope they had met so many people as to not recognize her. Even if both Jared and Jensen had ended up liking her photo (though Jensen a lot later and not as much attention drawn to it). Cleo was scrolling through Instagram, every once in awhile showing Marissa memes that made both girls laugh.

"Hey, aren't you the girl that lost her friend?" A girl in front of them asked, making Marissa look up. She was pretty, with medium length brown hair with the ends dyed a purple colour. And even though she had a bit more weight on her body, her clothes complimented her figuresnd and made her look fantastic. The shirt looked like it was an old t-shirt cut in a way that it could be tied in a cool way to make her look amazing.

"Uh- yeah, yeah I am," Marissa gave the girl a smile before she was fiddling with her camera. She looked back up at the girl (and her friend, who was staring at Marissa with interest). Marissa lifted up the camera in her hand and shook it a little, "Can I take a picture of you and your friend?"

The two shared a look, before the other friend (who was a gorgeous red head) shrugged and they both gave their affirmation. Marissa looked around, trying to think of the perfect shot before she was taking a couple steps back, directing both girls into the perfect pose. It was really just them standing side by side, one arm around the other, their Supernatural merch prominently (and proudly) worn.

Cleo took a step forward, showing the two girls her phone. It was obvious there was probably some type of joke on it, making one girl snort as she started to laugh, the other one joining in. And, when the perfect picture with both of them laughing and smiling widely came into perspective, Marissa snapped the photo. She nodded to herself once, before moving back forward to show them. The brunette's eyes widened, "Yo! That's really good!"

"I can email it to you, if you want. I just need your emails," Marissa was passing her phone over, the notes app open. They typed out their emails, passing back the phone. Marissa snorted when she read one of them, swimmersbody69@gmail.com. She smiled at the blushing red head, "I love Hannah Montana."

"Aren't you a bit old for Hannah Montana?" A girl behind them asked, everyone whipping around to look at her. She was wearing one of the boys' Love Campaign sweaters and a pair of comfy looking black leggings. She looked around sixteen/seventeen too, and Marissa blinked at how well done her make-up was. Especially since they had been in the line for at least an hour now and she still looked flawless.

"Nobody's too old for Hannah Montana," Cleo told her, lips working down. "You get the best of both worlds, what's not to love?"

The girl thought about it for a sdcond before cracking a small smile, "True."

Marissa also got a picture of her in the middle of jumping like Jensen and Jared had yesterday, huge smile on her face, and her email.

By the time Marissa and Cleo got even remotely close, it felt like they were having their own mini-photo op. There was about fifty six emails now on her phone and more pictures than that on her camera. It was a good thing she had an extra memory card in her camera bag that was hanging off her shoulder. There was screaming in front of them, Marissa and Cleo turning to look and see what the commotion was about.

Rob and Richard were now talking to Jensen and Jared, quiet voices with their heads together, almost in a huddle. Then, Richard started to make hand gestures, everyone watching as the four men talked. Marissa wondered what they were discussing that made Jared laugh and point at Jensen, but she raised the camera and snapped a picture of them, leaning over and showing the people around her. A few of them complimented her, while Cleo snickered at the look on Jensen and Rob's faces.

A minute later, Rob and Richard were making their way out of the Op, Jensen and Jared motioning for the next people to step up. And, twenty minutes later, that was Marissa and Cleo.

Jared's eyes lit up in recognition as soon as he saw her, making Marissa blush. Jensen's green eyes looked at her next and Marissa swore she watched them light up. "Hey! It's the Lost Girl!"

"Hey, it's the demon guys!" Marissa exclaimed back, moving to put her stuff to the side and fix her clothes. A laugh passed through both of their lips, Marissa sending a smile towards them. It was nice to see Jared's face lit up as he chuckled. When she smoothed down her shirt, making sure it looked alright, she took a step forward. Cleo was waiting patiently for the directions on where to stand.

"So, what we doing?" Jensen asked, looking straight at Marissa. The girl froze for a millisecond, surprised at the sudden attention, before she shook it off and stepped forward timidly.

"I really just wanted to be smushed together in a bear hug," she told them, looking at Cleo for confirmation. The girl nodded, before it was happening. Just like that, they were surrounded by the warmth of the two giant men, smiling widely. The picture was snapped, Marissa a little disappointed that it was over so fast. So, on an impulse decision, she wrapped her arms around Jensen and squeezed tightly for a second.

She went to untangle herself, until Jensen returned the hug and gave her a squeeze before he and Jared her escorting them out, after they grabbed their bags. Marissa sent a wave over her shoulder, gulping around the fact that this was probably the only time she was going to see them ever. And when they were a good distance away, she felt the tears that she was trying so hard to hold back spill over her cheeks.

Cleo only wrapped her arm around the girl and held her as she silently sobbed. Neither of them said anything as they made their way to the next panel they were supposed to go to.

NOTE: cleo is a really good friend and i love her because i want my friends to hold me when i cry about jensen (which I have done for the past nine years tbh) (also, like jensen playing michael is terrible I'm caught between wanting to hate him but also having him fuck me like??? whY JENSEN)