𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑 ꧂

Today my friend Veronica and I were gonna go to a YBN concert

Today my friend Veronica and I were gonna go to a YBN concert. I was really excited since I loved YBN so much, my favorite had always been Nahmir while Veronica's favorite had always been Cordae.

" I can not fucking believe we're going to a Ybn concert! " Veronica yelled as she brushed her hair.

"And I cannot fucking believe we're going to see them in the front row! " I shouted as I applied some lipgloss.

"Do you think I will be able to touch Cordae's dick? "Veronica asked with a serious look on her face which instantly had us dying.

"Of course you're thinking about that, " I said rolling my eyes.

"What? Wouldn't you wanna be able to grab Nahmir's dick?" She asked me grinning. Her question just made me smile and look away.

"Just hurry up and get ready," I told her walking away.

" Told you bitchhhh, " she shouted as I left the room.

After about 15 minutes we were finally ready to go. And I had to admit we looked pretty cute ( outfits below. Credits to the person with the pics, found these outfits on google)

The outfits ( the white one is your outfit, the other one is Veronica's outfit )

"Girl you look hella cute!" She squealed twirling me around.

"Bitch look at you! Lookin like a whole snack " I twirled her around as we both stared at each other.

"Now let's go see my daddy Cordae," she looked at me sticking her tongue out.

"And my daddy Nahmir! " I exclaimed.

After the long-ass drive, we finally arrived at where they were performing. I couldn't believe I was actually gonna see Nahmir!!

"Okay before we go in we need to breathe in and breathe out," Veronica said.

" Bitch what in the actual fuck are you doing, " I questioned cracking the fuck up.

"Okay now I'm ready, " she laughed getting out the car.

As they performed we kept screaming the lyrics hoping to get their attention, well mostly Veronica since she was really determined on touching Cordae's dick or whatever. After a few songs of screaming the lyrics, they had finally noticed. It was a small touch on my hand but my ass could've fainted right there and Cordae had actually let Veronica touch his hair which had caused her to kiss her hands and almost cry.

"I swear I will never fucking wash my hands again," she explained looking down at her hands. The concert had finished and now we were walking to our car.

"Bitch he actually let me touch his hand, " I said pretending to fake cry.

"I wish I could've touched his dick though " she was playing with her nails. Right when I was about to say something we heard a loud laugh come right behind us. I immediately recognized the laughs and I'm sure Veronica had done too since she had turned bright red. We turned around to see Nahmir and Cordae laughing their asses off.

"Look at their faces though," Nahmir was dying at our faces which of course Cordae started laughing along with him.

"Oh, my fucking gosh is that Nahmir and Cordae? " I mumbled to Veronica.

"Yeah it is and I think I'm gonna fucking faint right now" Veronica whispered back.

"Oh we're sorry for that but we saw you at our show earlier and we saw how Y'all was fuckin screaming and shit, " Cordae said.

"Ya, Y'all almost broke my ears and shit," Nahmir told us still laughing.

"Umm... yeah we're sorry for that, " I apologized nervously laughing.

"So we were wondering if you guys would wanna come to our party tonight ?" Cordae asked looking over at Veronica.

"I don't know... " I answered looking down. That's when Veronica jabbed me.

"Can you guys let us talk about this real quick?" she said pulling me far from Cordae and Nahmir so they wouldn't be able to hear us.

"What the fuck y/n ?! We have to go to that party! Cordae and Nahmir are asking us to go to a party and you're considering not even going " she shook my shoulders looking at me like I was crazy.

"I know I know Vee I'm just nervous... it's not every day your favorite rapper asks you to a party " I mumbled.

" Please, let's have fun!! Shit maybe I will even be able to get more than touching Cordae's dick" she shouted laughing.

"I did not want to think about that," I said laughing to her statement.

"Bitch we all know you want Nahmir's dick insi- " she loudly said before I covered her mouth from saying anything else.

"Bitch shut up there coming right up to us," I whispered looking over at them.

"So you guys coming or what? The party starts in an hour " Cordae asked checking the time on his phone.

"Yeah we're coming," Veronica said smiling at Cordae.
"Hold up we need your numbers so you guys can know the address, " Cordae said.

"Mhm Cordae we all know you just want Veronica's number, " he was smiling.

"Shut the fuck up you were just talking about y/n," he said.

" I was just talking about her at least I admit it," he told looking at me, at the moment I could've died. His smile was everything.

"Okay then.. we will see you guys later we're going to change, " Veronica said.

"See you guys there, " Nahmir said while staring at me and then turning away.

All we did in the car was a scream. I couldn't fucking believe that Nahmir had actually talked to me

Thanks for reading I know this was long but I really hope you enjoyed! Anyways have a great night 💖

Thanks for reading I know this was long but I really hope you enjoyed! Anyways have a great night  💖