OIL & WATER

SEAN CHARLES LEW, at the age of 18 years old, was taking the dance world by storm as he continuously just showed his craft and his passion for creating. from being a director to a choreographer to a teacher to a chef and to just being a genuinely amazing person, everyone was captured by him. even grandmothers would want him to become their grandson.

alaska daly cho wasn't an exception to this at all.

ALASKA DALY CHO. a normal 17 year old teenager who has the same love for the arts and crafts, but isn't entirely on the same booming platform as sean. she makes youtube videos, books a few jobs, and works as an intern of a dance studio just to get by. that's all she does — but especially for one thing.

she loved to admire and be inspired by the one and only sean lew.

and by admiring sean from a far, it meant screaming about him on twitter and constantly checking instagram fanpages for updates and new videos. and also screaming about the fact that they're both asians make them more closer than normal human beings.

it was your normal stan things.

she couldn't stay too far though, especially when they're literally in the same state. it's a possibility that she could bump against him in an ice cream store nearby, but God did not bless her that well.

it's a first that she finally booked sean lew's latest class in tmilly tv studio after being nervous and jittery and hyperventilating about it for awhile. she knew she wouldn't regret it, but she still felt scared about taking it. she could think of all the damn ways she could embarrass herself, and she almost backed out of clicking that tmilly register button.

for her first actual meet and greet with the sean lew — the boy she has always dreamed of meeting and dancing with — she was just a bottle of joy and anxiousness and excitement and paranoia and feverishness and she felt like peeing all day long.

she couldn't stop thinking of how she's finally going to meet her inspiration after overthinking it for the past year or so.

will she mess up? will this be higher than her expectations? is sean even thicker in person? is sean even real? will she get a hug and a smile? is she going to cry? would she get to touch his hair after imagining it for years even though it's going to be super weird? or is she gonna embarrass herself by tripping infront of him? can he please fall in love with her? — added jokingly of course; it wouldn't hurt to dream especially when he's waaayyy out of her vietnamese hands' reach.

she has no idea what will happen; and she definitely has no idea what will come her way.