VIII.

WIRES
- THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

WIRES - THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"tyler, honey, it's your mother. i don't know where you are, but i need you. i've had an accident and i'm in the hospital. please, tyler. come home." mrs lockwood spoke into the phone, making her way up the stairs of her home. the woman then ended the call, glancing to maddox before her eyes fell onto the siphoner by his side. "why did i say that?"

"because you had a terrible fall." jocelyn's voice was tauntingly low before she allowed maddox to take the honors of forcing the woman from the stairs with his magic.

"it is always a beautiful day to cause mayhem." jocelyn let out a dramatic sigh, nudging the witch playfully as the two made their way from the lockwood home.

"you sound just like klaus." maddox shook his head at the evil smirk that seemed to be permanently placed upon jocelyn's features. "and now, we just wait."

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"so, you don't remember anything that happened?"

"no, it's like i blacked out and woke up three days later." alaric answered honestly with a short shake of his head. "katherine was there, jocelyn too. klaus seemed to have this creepy interest in her though, even let her siphon from him before they let me go."

"jocelyn's going to have more power siphoning from him then she could ever siphon from any other supernatural being." elijah's hands were pushed into his suit pocket, his mind seemingly racing due to the news alaric revealed. "there's a chance he'll use her in the sacrifice."

"what do we do about that? i mean, i doubt bonnie will just let her die." alaric questioned aloud, his eyes glancing over the ones standing across from himself.

"she thinks bonnie's dead." elena concluded, her eyes widening. "we could use that. stefan and i saw how upset she got over seeing bonnie die. maybe we can use that to get jocelyn on our side or use it to take her ou—"

"no harm will come to jocelyn or i'll cease this entire plan." elijah was quick to cut off the doppelgänger's words. "i'll cease the plan to take out my brother if jocelyn's life is put in any sort of harm."

elijah's eyes landed on stefan as he spoke, for everyone knew the only true harm that could come to the siphoner would be the raven-haired salvatore.

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"so, why'd you want me to come with you?"

"wanted to make sure our deal was still stands. making sure you won't be another someone in the way of what i want."

klaus and jocelyn walked side by side down the sidewalk towards the mystic grill. klaus had a gentle smile on his lips, his dimples showing promptly. jocelyn snuck glances at the man, not realizing her moves weren't too discrete. klaus' grin only grew at the fact.