Chapter 3

Yoongi's POV:(A/N: he's still dead)

"No,this can't be happening..." Yoongi pleaded to the Angel J-Hope.

"But you're already dead. You can't go back to the earth." J-Hope tried to explain calmly while dragging him inside the death realm.

"But I still haven't told my sister about the cockroaches under the kitchen sink!! What if she gets a heart attack!??" Yoongi screeched.

J-Hope sighed.

"Fine. I'll request the older angels to do something. But you have to promise to return back again without any disturbance." J-Hope firmly stated.

"OMG J Nope thank you!! You're the best!!!" Yoongi hugged the Angel.

J-Hope reluctantly pushed away the elder.

"First of all, it's J-Hope. And secondly you're welcome." He said and went to ask the elder angels about the matter.

5 minutes later

"Okay Yoongi, you are granted to go to the earth realm for a month. Now goodbye." J-Hope informed Yoongi and sent him to the world.

Meanwhile....

In the morning..

"Hyung, why have we become humans??" the brown cat worriedly asked the blonde one.

"I don't know Browny. But what if noona doesn't like us and send us away??" The blonde one replied and started to cry.

The silver cat hugged the two.

"Don't worry. I'm sure she's nice. She won't abandon us..like Jin hyung.." The silver one said, with a worry in his tone.

"Let's wake up noona." The brown one suggested.

"Okay." The silver one said.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~

"Noona, wake up." The blonde cat slightly nudged the sleeping girl.

"What? Yoongi?? Is that you??" The girl said, with her eyes closed.

The trio looked at each other with confusion.

"Is that her boyfriend?" The brown one whispered to the silver one.

"Maybe." The silver one shrugged.

"Hey guys,Noona is waking up!" The blonde one whisper yelled.

Yura's POV:
I felt a nudge."Noona, wake up."

"What?? Yoongi?? Is that you??" I said with my eyes closed.

Then suddenly realisation hit me. Yoongi is dead.Then who?

I opened my eyes and saw three fully grown men. One was blonde, the second one brown and the third one silver like my cats.

Wait.

Where are my cats??

But then to my horror, I realised...

They were naked..

"Aaahhhhh!!!" I screamed.I ran and locked myself in the bathroom.

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm, did we do something wrong?" The brown one said, scratching his neck.

"I guess she freaked out because her cute little kittens are now humans." The silver pointed out.

The two nodded.

With that, the three took a blanket and went to the couch,

45 minutes later....

I still was thinking. How did my cute little cats turn into frigging HUMANS??!!

I carefully went out of the bathroom, praying that it was a dream and my cats were still cats.

The room was silent. I took a tennis bat and carefully went to the living room.

The sight which I saw had to be one of the most painful sights.

The three cat-humans were cuddled together on the couch with only one thin blanket.

I went closer.

There were dry tear stains on their cheeks.

I felt bad for them.

So I went to Yoongi's room and took some of his clean clothes.

Then very carefully I placed the clothes next to the cats and went out to get some groceries.

                                                   xxxxxxxxxxx

"What is this??" The brown one asked, chewing on a boxer.

"I think this is how you do it." The blonde one said, trying to wear a shirt as pants.

Somehow the silver one managed to dress himself properly.

"How did you manage to dress like that??" The brown one asked, whining since he couldn't manage it himself.

"It's called fashion sense." The silver one flipped his imaginary extension of hair.

"Oh" the blonde one said.

And with the help of the silver one, the rest two wore the clothes properly.

And Yura watched all of this , through a peep in the front door.

                                                             Xxxxxxxxxx

I came back from the groceries and was about to enter the house.

I slightly opened the door and saw the cats struggling to wear the clothes.

The sight which I saw had to be the cutest thing I had ever seen..

They all looked so adorable..

Well, I entered the house and all of them snapped their heads at my direction...

Hey people!!! You enjoying the story?? Comment and vote!! I love every one of  you❤️

And remember.......

You nice keep going💜