᛫➸ XV ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

The atmosphere in the entire basement went to a quiet and disturbed as Julie, who is in front of Jungkook, looked horrified by the words that have rolled out of his mouth. All the other woman at the back has tears in their eyes, not expecting to be killed but Jungkook and his members stood there, not having any emotion or sorrow in their eyes but hatred.

"What do you say?" Jungkook asked the female in front of him, who has her eyes wide open as she slowly shook her head from side to side. No voice was able to come out of her mouth as Jimin and Taehyung brought a table and a chair over.

The table was now between Jungkook and the chained female as Jungkook sat on the chair, crossed his right leg and leaned back on his chair while patiently waiting for her to speak but nothing came out of her mouth.

"Speak or die." Jungkook sternly told as he snaps his finger, some female in the back flinched but Jungkook's gang member glared at them as Namjoon brought over a glass of water. At least that's what they all thought it is.

Julie, the female in front of Jungkook or mostly known as Ella's 'best friend' since middle school blinked her eyes before opening her mouth then closing it. She suspiciously looked at the glass of water as Jungkook was slowly losing his patience.

Jungkook then had enough as he took his gun out of his pocket and aim it on Julie, still having his right leg crossed as the patient has left his body. The female quickly shakes head and started breathing heavily, Jungkook could tell clearly that it was pure acting as he deeply chuckled.

"You can't kill me, Ella will hate you forever for killing me!" Julie dared to yell as then, she slowly smirked and relaxed on the chair which was chained.

"Then do you think my wife would forgive you? For all, you've done since middle school? Jungkook asked as he uncrossed his leg and lean forward the table, satisfied to see the female's smirk was not displayed on her unattractive face.

"S-She still doe-doesn't know about it! Alright!" Julie again yelled now in her high pitch tone towards the end, trying to act brave and calm but looked the opposite as Jungkook was getting tired of her rambling.

Jungkook then looked at Jimin and Taehyung and nodded, indicating for the two to make the female drink the water up which included the TLE in it. Jungkook looked at Julie as she looked panicked when the two gentlemen came forward to her with the icy-cold glare in their eyes, clearly annoyed with her and her voice and her existence. 

Jimin then harshly grip on her face to order for her to stop moving around as she looked genuinely confused as Taehyung took the glass of 'water' and put it near her mouth, using his glare to ask her to drink up or else he would have to do it in a hard way.