Introduction

Photo : @nicoochinchin_ from Twitter

Link : https://twitter.com/nicoochinchin_/status/890884504620892161

Date created: January 15, 2019

Date edited: January 29, 2019 / June 28, 2019 / August 12, 2019 / February 9, 2020 / February 12, 2021

.....

Hiya, everyone!! MegaBlazethecat here!

Yes, another boyfriend scenarios is here and this time its about Todoroki Shoto from Boku no Hero Academia!

I'm sure some of you knew from my Wattpad post that I got into this anime called Boku no Hero Academia (or My Hero Academia in English) which I started pretty late already since I took a break from watching anime for a long while haha.

Anyways, it took me a while to decide whether or not I should make a boyfriend scenarios book about Todoroki four days ago because I wanted to do it for his birthday (Jan 11).

At first I was "Nah, maybe some other time" and continued watching more episodes of BNHA Season 3 (I'm now in Episode 7 btw) but when the next day came - which is today - I changed my mind and decided to make one anyway and see how the results will turn out (and at the same time, do something for his bday).

As for your quirk in this story, I decided that your quirk will be crystalize. My original idea was either water or wind but I scrapped the idea and made a crystal-type quirk instead. Sorry, if it may be a bit of similar to the one in the manga (which I didn't know at first). I couldn't think of anything else besides this one haha but the set of moves using this will be different (although some of it may be similar as well).

Requests are open so if you guys want me to write sometime from your heart's desire, feel free! You can start requesting here in this comment section and I might use it for future use if ever I ran out of ideas.

There are some spicy scenarios - especially when you reached the Husband Scenarios portion of the book - but don't worry, they are kept to a minimum because I DON'T write lemons.

So guys, I am sorry but please, don't request me to do a lemon scenario since I am not that comfortable. Thank you.

Also like I said in the book's description, I will definitely try my best to keep him in character because I'm scared if he's off-character in the book as soon as I start writing continuously since he reminds me of Levi from Attack on Titan.

Also DISCLAIMER

> As you proceed to reading the story, I DON'T own the preview pictures for the story, it belongs to its rightful owner

> Some pictures are from Boku no Hero Academia anime like this picture that I'm using for this Introductory part and some are found in Google images and Zerochan, https://www.zerochan.net/Todoroki+Shouto <--- this is the link from where I found the images of Todoroki so if you guys want some pics, you can go here and browse away. 

> So bottom line, I ONLY own and created this boyfriend scenario book.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy-

Todoroki: -this book and let's get along. I look forward to spending time with you, readers *bows*

Author: O-Oh my gosh, where did you come from? (Reminds me of a certain someone from my other boyfriend scenarios book, hmmmm)

Todoroki: Oh, my apologies. I thought I could at least speak to our readers before the first part gets uploaded.

Author: Aww, thats sweet of you, Todoroki-kun! Well, you hear that, readers? He's ready to spend time with you guys so stay tuned once the first part gets uploaded! Bye-Oh and sorry if this is a bit late but belated Happy Birthday, Shoto!

Todoroki: O-Oh thank you very much *blushes* and I don't mind the late greeting.