18. Where,When,Why,Who

You were finally happy now being with Hoseok. You were sad to move out of Wonho's house but you still loved your best friend. You were moved back in with your brother and his friends. Hoseok had then decided to take you on a date he said he had a surprise-ish for you. "Y/N dress nice today I am taking you somewhere today I have a surprise to give you kind of." You looked up at him and smiled. He pulled his blonde hair back and walked away.
"Hoseok can you at least tell me where we are going." He just kept walking up the stairs. You then got up to your room to get ready and wear something like he said. You wore a flowy red dress with white heels. You curled your hair and walked across the door where Hoseok's room was. You knocked and it was silent until he broke the silence. "Just wait I'll go to your room when I'm ready."
You walked back to your room like he said and waited.
He then opened the door. He looked so handsome his hair was slightly styled he had a formal but casual outfit. "You look really nice Hoseok Oppa." He smiled and held your hand. "You look stunning like always my princess." You looked up at him and smiled. You guys walk outside and get in the car and buckle in. "Are you ready Y/N?" You nod and he drives. You got to a beautiful restaurant. Hoseok holds your hand and walks in with you. The two of you got seated by a window with a view of the beautiful beach and sunset in the sky.
You two have a amazing time at dinner. "Oh Y/N I almost forgot I have a surprise for you close yoir eyes." You did as you were told. You thought he was about to propose. "Okay open them now." You open your eyes you began to cry when you saw the locket he gave you for your birthday. "Hobi where was it I thought i lost it when I moved in with Wonho." He puts it on you then wipes your tears. "I found it on your floor you probably wore it while sleeping and it fell probably. "Thank you Hoseok." You two left and head home. You fell asleep in the car ride to the house.

Hoseok's POV

We went home and I noticed she fell asleep. When we got home I walked to the front door to open it. Then I went back to grab Y/N. I took her to her room. I took her heels off of her. Then I put her in shorts and one of my shirts and tucked myself in with her.

Original POV

You layed in the bed sound asleep. Hoseok layed down next to you. He snuggled close to you and held you like there was no tomorrow. You had your head laying on his shoulder.

Hoseok's POV

I held her tight and she looked so comfortable and like a sleepy puppy. I love her to death. I would die to keep her safe and with Yoongi. I fell asleep finally but I woke up early to go to the studio for my students private lesson. It was 4 A.M. I kissed her forehead and left.

Original POV

What Hoseok didn't know was that this could have been the last time he would see you or see you unharmed. There was no one home but you Hoseok was the last one to leave. Everyone was at work. You were still sound asleep, but then you opened your eyes slowly. You woke up to see a dark human like figure looking down at you next to your bed. You froze you couldn't scream they came out like soft whispers. The figure then put duct tape on your mouth, tied your hands and covered your eyes with a pitch black bandana. You felt like you were being dragged somewhere you just didn't know where. You heard a car door open and you were thrown in the car then it got slammed shut it was loud amd yiu got startled. It was 5 A.M and you didn't know where you were or going, when this person would probably kill you, why they kidnapped you or who they were.

A/N
Sorry for a short chapter hope you enjoy it though