Quest 7: The Monstrous Cloud Pt.2

(A/N: Guys as much as I love the comments on how you guys love the KyoRei ship, it was never my intention to ship them both together and I was planning to ship Yurei with another character but since it is wanted, I will make do and add it into the plot.)

Little Yurei walked into the main hall with no worries burdening him. If anything, a more interested and mischievous glint shone brightly in his eyes.

To the escort, it seem like child curiosity but how was he so wrong.

Yurei place the bento down and carefully slipped off his shoes and arranged it neatly before taking hold of the bento again. His socked feet padded across the wooden floor as he was led to the living room(?).

"Harunaka, who is this?" A deep voice was heard upon Yurei's arrival to the room. Being the good little child he was, he peeked out from behind his escort, Harunaka, to see who was the owner of the voice.

The man was in a grey kimono with dark blue design of a weeping willow tree at the side. He looked rather youthful and his eyes looked kind though his face seem stern.

"Master, this child is from the house down the road. Saying that he was here to give some rice balls on request of his mother."

"Konichiwa! I'm Sakkaku Yurei, nice to meet you!" Yurei said cheerfully and he can see how the man raised a rather amused eyebrow.

"Aren't you a cheerful one?" The man chuckles. "I'm Hibari Kirimoto, you can call me Hibari-san or Kirimoto-san."

"Charismatic just like your own name! That's cool!" Again, this raised yet another amused expression from the older man.

"You know some big words for a young child like you."

"Sa? My mom did say I was a bright child!" Yurei admitted with a smile as he slowly placed the bento on the table. "I hope you will enjoy these."

"Will do. Please do drop by when you have the time, maybe your cheerfulness will rubbed off my son."

"Son?"

"My only son, Hibari Kyoya. Only a few years older than you."

"He sounds fun!" Yurei deadpanned in the inside when he said it.

"Oh hell nah, Kyoya and fun do not go in the same sentence."

And speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. Yurei blinked innocently as his face turn to look at the doorway where a Kid Kyoya seem to be fuming.

His hands held his infamous tonfas and the usual scowl was seen on his face.

"Ah Kyoya, we were just talking about you."

"Who that herby." Yeah, you read it right. No question mark, just a full stop.

"The Sakkaku's son." Kirimoto said, pretty used to how demanding his son was as he sipped his tea. "You two will get along just fine."

Kyoya scowled more if that was even possible, his grey eyes narrowed and a low growl build up in his throat as he watched the other child skipped towards him with the most sun blinding smile ever.

"Hi~ I'm Yurei! You can call me Yuu or Rei!" And as if a coincidence, Yurei had bow down in greeting, dodging the tonfa that flew over him.

Kirimoto is getting more amused by the second. "Yeah, you two will get along just fine."

"Can I call you Kyocchi? Maybe I will call you Kyo-chan," Yurei started, a close eye smile on his face to avoid the deadly glare sent to him. "Ooh! Ooh! Maybe I will call you Yaya!"

To say the least, an eagle was chasing a human throughout the mansion and that included climbing trees, pond splashing, a few throwing of the training dummies in the face, hiding inside a woman's kimono who was glad to help a victim survive, and a few tickle attacks followed by a loud scream.

The day was eventful.