COMPLIMENT BATTLE! *TEEN VOGUE*

"Ayooooooooooo!!" Finn shouts into Y/ns face. Making her smack him on the head. "Ow!!"

"AYOOO!!" Y/n repeats as Finn rubs his head. She laughs and tightly hugs him, "im sorry."

"...its okay," he smiles, rolling his eyes.

"Hey guyssss! Welcome back to our channel!" They both shout in unison.

"Today, we are going to be doing the compliment battle. Where we read eachother compliments from our stan accounts on twitter!" Finn explains, holding his phone up.

"I saw cole sprouse and kj appa do it and i thought it was really funny, so hopefully this video is funny," Y/n chuckles.

"Well i mean you're funny looking so yea. Its already funny," Finn smirks, flipping his hair mockingly.

"...ooof.. You right," y/n says laughing.

"Im kidding! Y/ns beautiful," he says, mumbling the last part.

"Whatever," she laughs, "im going firsttttttt!" Y/n smiles. She unlocks her phone and reads the first compliment deticated to Finn she sees. "Oh my god. 'yesss bb you lookin like a full course mealllllllll' dang finn," Y/n says getting Finn hyped up.

He laughs, "i know i am," he smiles, while y/n rolling her eyes, smiling. "This account has alot to say so, 'oh my godddd y/n!!!!! You sister slay. My wig flew! Holy shiiiitttttt!!!'" Finn says, bursting out into laughter at the comment.

"Ahahaa. I love my fans!" Y/n laughs.

"They need to make like a stan terms dictionary. Does that make any sense?? Like a dictionary for all the slang or terms these stan accounts use," Finn suggests, chuckling.

"Dudeee! Yess! Someone make that and send us a copy!" Y/n laughs.

"Oh my god!! Y/n!! I came up with our next video idea!" Finn exclaims, whispering his idea to y/n right after.

"YES!" She shouts, eyes widened.

They both smile at the camera and continue with the video.

"This user says, ' FINN you must be a goldfish cuz you're the snack that smiles back' oh my goddd thats so fucking funnyyy," y/n laughs, almost falling out of her chair.

"Dude, be careful!" Finn laughs, catching y/ns arm before she could fall all the way over, "and oh my god whoever said that one.. I love you," he chuckles, blushing. "Okay heres the last one, 'y/n, whenever i hear someone say beyonce is the queen i automatically think they're stupid because we all know you're the real damn queen' oof i agree," Finn smiles.

"AWWWW that was so sweeetttttt," y/n says clutching her hand to her heart. "I love you all!" She smiles.

"Alright, well thats all we have for today sorry to cut this video short. But we will for sure be posting on time Monday!" Finn chuckles.

"You bet! Comment down what you guys would like to see from us next! And stay tuned!"

"BYEEEEEEE" Finn shouts, slapping his hand over the camera lens.