When You First Meet Him

Photo : From the Boku no Hero Academia Anime (I forgot which Season or episode number '^^)

Date created: January 15, 2019

Date edited: January 25, 2019 / July 12, 2019 / August 12, 2019

...

"Good luck in your first day, honey! Do your best!"

"Okay, mom! Bye!"

This is it. 

After passing the written and practical exam, I never felt so happy in my life and all the hard work paid off.

I'm going to have my first day at the most prestigious and famous school for heroes in Japan, UA.

When I was a kid, I dreamed of being a hero when I saw pro heroes doing whatever it takes to save people and fight against dark villains on television.

Not only that, my dad is also a hero too - with the Quirk, crystalize -  and I truly admire the heroism he contributed in the society.

So that being said.

'Mom, dad! When I grow up, I'm going to UA and become a hero to protect people!'

My parents seem shocked at first but they became happy about it especially my dad.

"Wow, so you want to be just like your father, huh? Haha, good choice, my daughter! Your mother and I have your support!"

"Please do be careful once you pass in UA. There's no turning back now but we will support you no matter what and we want you to reach your dreams!"

After hearing the approval, I was happy - happy that I can train and learn to become a hero someday.

Just like my dad and also my idol, All-Might - the symbol of peace. (A/N: Okay, to be "crystal" clear - Get it? Because it's your quirk-*SLAP *- okay, anyways! Your dad is not All Might in case if you are all wondering. Alright? Please don't get confused, readers! :D)

Location: UA

I finally arrived and I can't wait to see what they have to offer!

 A lot of students passed by with their back-packs on their shoulders while some came in groups as they chatted before entering the building

I smiled while fixing my hair and entered the building.

"I'm in Class 1-A", I told myself as I entered the school, "I better find the classroom before-"

I stopped when I accidentally bumped into someone. Someone who I've recognized before.

"I-I'm so sorry!!", I said and bowed down instantly, "I was on my way to-"

"Oh, it's no trouble at all"

I did what he told me and when I finally get to see his face, my eyes widened with surprise.

It's a boy with heterochromatic eyes with the colors gray and blue, dual hair colors - white and red and a scar on the left side of his face.

"H-Hey, are you...", I said, "Endeavor's son?"

His expression was still straight but hearing that name made him react a bit.

"Yes, I am", he said and crossed his arms with a small annoyance, "Although, I am not in good terms with him".

Oops, did I step on a land mine?

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know. My apologies", I quickly apologized and scratched the back of my neck, "You see my dad knows your dad during his hero work so that's why I learned about you being his son when my dad talked about Endeavor".

He only nodded and replied, "Your dad is a hero, huh? What's his quirk?".

"Crystalizing stuff or crystalize in short", I replied and I made a purple crystal at the palm of my left hand, "and I inherited that quirk as well from him".

His eyes widened with amazement from the moment he saw my quirk and he seems a bit impressed.

"That's a nice quirk you got there", he said and out of nowhere, he made a ice crystal from the palm of his right hand, "It looks a bit similar to my quirk but its only purely ice though". 

"I-It's beautiful"

He hummed and I looked at him in the eye and said, "Your ice quirk...for some reason it looks beautiful. Just by looking at it".

He looked like he wasn't expecting that coming from someone he just met but he looked appreciated - even though his face still looks straight.

"Thank you for the compliment. Nobody has ever said that to me before", the dual haired boy told me and scratched the back of his head.

I smiled and our meeting is turning out well.I think I finally found that I can befriend with in UA!

"By the way, I'm (Y/N)(L/N)! I'm in Class 1-A. Nice to meet you! I hope we could be friends!", I said and offered a handshake.

"Oh, Class 1-A", he said with a hint of surprise in his voice, "So, we're in the same class then".

He quietly took my hand and shook it gently.

"The pleasure is all mine, (L/N)-san. My name is Todoroki Shoto", Todoroki said as he introduced himself, "I hope we get along then".

When our hands parted, I nodded with a smile and together as we both went to our classroom which apparently has a big door.