~19. Missing~

Kidnappers P.O.V

I went to Y/N's house when no one was there. I looked for her room and hid under the bed until she came home. Of course Hoseok was there amd I had to wait for him to leave. He then finally left for work I got out slowly I looked at her and she was waking up. I'm pretty sure she had a sleep paralysis she was still quite and didn't move even when she saw me. I then duct taped her mouth, tied her hands then blind folded her. She wasn't really heavy but I struggled while dragging her. I took her phone and saw that she had a locket so I can use that for later. I threw her in the van I then drove her to a ware house.

Original P.O.V

The vehicle was still moving. Then about three minutes or so we got at a stop. I was then dragged again to what I was guessing was somewhere. I was being dragged for a while. I was then sat on a chair and the person tied my hands behind the chair amd my legs to the leg to the leg of the chair. They kept me blind folded amd then begin to talk. They used a voice changer to deep in there voice. There was two kidnappers. One of them sounded deeper then the other so I don't know if they made tbere voices different or not. They removed the duct tape and you yelled in pain. "Quite down we can't have people catching us you fucking bitch." You snapped why now in this situation after yelling. "Who the fuck are you calling a bitch." You couldn't see but yiu knew you pissed them off. They duct taped your mouth again you felt them grab your thumb to unlock your phone. They read a message out liud from Hoseok.

💚💜My Love💜💚: I had to leave to do something for work hope you slept well call me when you read this

Y/N: (draft) I just woke up like then minutes ago I can't call you my speaker thing doesn't doesn't work sorry love❤

"Is that something you would say." They read the draft to you. They knew exactly what you would say. You heard a sing which meant they sent a messege. After a while you began ro feel sleepy. You then we're awaken by yelling.
It was the kidnappers arguing. "What the fuck do we do now FUCK!" "I don't know just say that she decided to go out of town or Something." "This is all your fault". "My fault how the fuck is it my fault". "It just is wait I have an idea start the van". One of the kidnappers went to start the car.

Kidnappers P.O.V

We drove off to do as I thought of. After 10 minutes of driving we finally arrived. "Climb in that window and duct tape his mouth, tie his habds and blindfold him he did as I told him./ I climbed the window amd when I saw who we were about to kidnap I panicked a little. I duct tape his mouth tied his hands and covered his eyes. I forced him downstairs quietly amd threw him in the can. "Wow you actually did it did you bring his phone". "Yeah I have his phone". "Perfect." We drove back to the ware house and tied him to the chair. We checked Y/N's phone again and saw that she had 8 missed calls from Yoongi and 5 from Jin. I texted Yoongi to settle things.

Y/N: Yoongi don't worry I went out of town with Wonho

Yoongi💗😊: Oh okay let me give him a call

"Fuck". "No it's perfect it's going according to what I planned".

Original P.O.V

"We are going to remove the duct tape from your mouth don't be a bitch and say it hurt." One of the Kidnappers removed the duct tape bit not from you but from someone else. Then other person they kidnapped yelled. "What the fuck do you want from me!" It sounded so much like Wonho

Wonho's P.O.V

They took the duct tape off of my mouth it kind of hurt but was not that painful. I yelled at them then they untied my hands. "Don't think about running off I have a gun." I didn't believe them so I called them out. "Prove it". They laughed and shot a shelf. Fuck I thought. "When we hand you the phone I want you to say she is with me don't worry please don't worry I am taking good care od her tell Hoseok that as well iff she needs help I'll call you."
Then my phone rang and I answered. I swear they are stupid. I know every location of apps amd buttons on my own phone I had an idea that could save us.

Phone Call

Yoongi: Wonho did you and my sister go somewhere

Wonho: Yes SHE IS WITH ME don't WORRY PLEASE WORRY I am TAKING HER TELL HOSEOK THAT AS WELL if SHE NEEDS HELP I'll CALL you."

Yoongi: police want me to call them

Wonho: You can't speak with her she is taking a nap YES I'll tell her you said hello

*end of call*

They took the phone. What they didn't know was I muted every word except when I said the words she is with me worry please worry taking her tell Hoseok that as well she needa help call. He caught on right away and asked if he should call the police. I then after muted every word except for yes.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I got off the phone with Wonho and went to the police station. I got there and ran to the nearest officer. "Excuse me sir are you okay what is the problem." A officer saw my panic. "My sister and her friend I think they are in trouble." The officer sat me down. "May I ask why you think that sir." He tried calimg me down as well and let me catch my breath before I spoke anymore. "Okay so my sister texted me and the text said Yoongi don't worry I went out of town with Wonho. So then I called Wonho and I think he muted some of his words and all I heard was she is with me sorry please worry taking her tell Hoseok that as well she needs help call. Then I saod of he wanted me to call the police station and it was silent I'm guessing he muted more words then I heard a yes.""but please don't make this a public a case what if the people or person who has them saw." Then the officer asked me to write every thing down. "Okay sir we will make this a private investigation but we might need help so can you please call people who know both your sister and het friend very well. I nodded and texted the guys and Jisoo. They came as fast as they could I waited for all of them to arrive to explain it to them. When they all got here I explained everything. They all looked worried but Hoseok looked frustrated and like he was about to cry. "Are you telling me the Y/N and Wonho are missing?"