SEVEN - DON'T STOP ME NOW

★彡 SEVEN 彡★

★彡 SEVEN 彡★

"WE KNOW." Brian and John announced in unison while Roger let out a "Finally!" out loud and clapped his hands, smirking as if he just didn't confess to being in love with Elijah that moment. Hell, John wasn't even paying him any attention, looking at the commotion the two were doing because of the bet they started a day ago which Roger won.

"Pay up, you two. I knew he's going to confess today." Roger ignored Freddie's widened eyes and opened his palm to receive two twenty pounds from Brian who sighed in defeat and John who laughed, "Now I'm 40 pounds richer!"

"Yes, we get it. You bet right and we should've listened to you now let's hear what Freddie here has to say." Brian cut him off and pointed to the man.

He blinked before yelling, "Darlings, you knew?!"

"Duh." John sassily replied, arching his eyebrow while Brian snorted.

"You weren't exactly trying to be subtle, Fred." Roger countered, receiving nods of agreement from the two as Freddie's mouth hung open, he tried to form a word but his disbelief overpowered him and he remained silent.

"I agree with Roger here, you weren't exactly being lowkey. Holding hands, kissing cheeks and Elijah going to your house every other day doing who knows what? All the signs were there, Freddie. You just didn't realize it quick, but we've seen them all." Brian reasoned out.

"Well friends can do that too, dear." Freddie defended but it was clear his explanation was weak because of the unamused expression on all of their faces.

"First, friends don't look at each other the way you two do," John spoke up, an unusual tone of firmness on his voice. "Second, you already confessed that you're in love with him. So that cancels out everything."

"Oh alright, I admit! But nothing will even happen anyway, he doesn't like me that way." Freddie muttered the latter but the three obviously heard it clearly because they looked at him with incredulity.

"Well maybe he won't now because you've avoided him for weeks." Roger retaliated the same time Brian said, "Have you seen how he looks at you? And, we went to his house the other day and he was worried about you."

Freddie ignored the guilt the second he heard what Roger replied and tuned out everything he said, hearing the sound of John nudging his stomach with his elbow to shut him up but perked up once he heard what Brian said.

"Wait, you guys saw Elijah the other day? Is he well? Did he talk about me much? And what do you mean 'worried' like worried as a friend or worried as a-" Freddie was cut off when Brian gestured him to stop.