Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized

I opened my eyes and moaned as they stung, I blinked a few times trying to get rid of the burning sensation. It was probably like this from all the crying last night.

I sighed looking down at my healed hand and bit my lip closing my eyes, I hugged myself laying in a fetal position as I heard the different mind links from the pack.

The Shadow pack...

The pack that killed my mother...

I was now the Luna of this pack...

I looked around the room seeing it was empty of course, I stopped when I noticed a new white closet in the corner making me frown. Is that mine?

I sat up slowly hearing the bed creak from my movement, I looked down at myself seeing I was still wearing the white dress from last night.

Sarafina?

'They're really gone' she whimpered making me close my eyes, 'we're a luna now' she said and I shook my head.

I don't want to be Luna... Not of this pack...

I'm not able to reject him anymore right?

'No... Even if you could he would have to accept it. And I don't think he would' she mumbled laying her head on her paws making me sigh.

The door opened and I tensed sitting there, Mason walked in the room and I gulped as he was shirtless. He looked at me and stopped in his tracks "you're awake" he said and I just hugged myself looking away from him.

He cleared his throat walking to his closet and grabbed a t-shirt, "hope you slept well" he said

Yeah right...

I just had my family and friends ripped away.

I sleep was marvelous. (Note the sarcasm)

"You know I can hear you" he said making me tense, "and I do note the sarcasm" he said lowly making me shiver.

He sighed walking to me and I backed away nervously against the headboard, "Are you ok?" He asked and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Do I look okay?" I rasped and he just stood there hovering over me like a giant, "I just had my pack ripped away from me. Of course I'm not ok" I said glaring up at him and he growled lowly.

"Growl all you want. I don't even care anymore" I mumbled looking at the wall staring at the shadow of the curtains moving softly with the wind outside.

"I'll send up something for you to eat" he muttered walking away and I just hugged my legs tightly. I wish I was in Daddy's arms right now...

                                    ***

I frowned feeling someone playing with my hair, I hugged my pillow tighter to me and my eyes snapped open as they tugged on my hair harshly.

I turned over quickly looking at them "Sorry you had a knot" Anna said quickly and I looked down seeing her braiding my hair "why are you braiding my hair?" I asked sleepily.

"Cause I'm bored. You've been sleeping all day" she said and I looked at the time seeing it was almost dusk.

"I'm sorry about last night" she whispered and I just closed my eyes "I felt your pain... So did Evan" she said making me frown "what do you mean you felt my pain?" I asked

"Your our Lina now. We can feel your emotions" she said and I sighed looking at her. "My pack is gone" I whispered and she sighed moving my hair nodding "they are" she said and I closed my eyes crying. She quickly hugged me and I sobbed in her shirt.