▪️ 10▪️

"Privacy please."I said to the Dora Milajes as my Kimoyo beads were ringing they nod and walked out of the room shutting the door behind them.

"Shuri, Are you and Queen mother safe? Where are you?"I ask trying to figure out her surroundings.

"We are in the Jabariland."she said with a hint of disgust in her voice.

"M'baku is taking good care of us, But I need you to do me a favor." she said which made me nod slowly in response.

"I need you to go to my lab and stay there, We're coming."She explained.

"Wait you guys are taking the kingdom back, who's going to rule?"I asked tilting my head.

"The rightful ruler."She says I nod and made my way to the lab.

(The Great Mound Battle - Ludwig Goransson)

"C'mon Ross!"I hear in the distance I then see W'Kabi's men marching into the lab I take a spear and became defensive.

"It's us!"Shuri says taking off her mask.

"Don't scare me like that!"I said in anger as they removed all their masks revealing themselves: Shuri, Nakia and Agent Ross.

"Where's Kenya?"I ask looking around them.

"She's with M'baku."Nakia says.

"Excu-Excuse me?"I askex taken a back by the comment she just made.

"We don't have time for this Entle! We need to go brother is waiting."Shuri pacing around her lab look for things she then tosses a necklace with a wolf crested with diamonds I look at it in awe.

"Your suit."she says immediately scanning the back of my neck.

"Agent Ross I need you to take down those weapons."Shuri says.

"Did you say brother?"I asked putting the necklace on.

"Wait, How am I supposed to ride this thing?"Agent Ross asks

"It's like riding a hover bike."I say shrugging and told my suit to go on soon my clothes were burnt off and I was now wearing my suit.

"You guys have hover bikes?"he asks obviously quite surprised.

"We're counting on you."I said jogging out the lab behind Shuri and Nakia.

I look out at the field seeing W'Kabi's men scattered around the field I run to the field aiding the rest of the Dora Milajes.

"T'Challa?"I ask looking up ahead to see the black panther suit as I fought W'Kabi's men.

"Yes it's me Entle, now focus!"he yells.

"Ooh! Yes!"I say snapping out of it and fighting the rest of the boarder tribe.

"W'Kabi stop this!"I yell grabbing one of his man and threw them on the floor trying to get to W'Kabi before he blew on his horn summoning the Rhinos and he actually did it, I glare at him and charge at him but he jumped on the back of a rhino.

"Coward!"I yell as he rode the Rhino through the battlefield I stand on top of the rock and look at the platform where the trains were and see Kenya fighting Erik.

I then hear a familiar gorilla howl

"Jabari."I say to myself as I ran to go help out Kenya and I see a Erik holding up his spear about to stab Kenya.

"Kenya!"I yell sprinting in her direction and kicked Erik before he could even stab her.

"Not her, You'll have to kill me before you even try to kill her."I say fighting Erik, he then scratched me and threw Kenya making her hit a rock.

"I thought I told you to stay inside the palace."He says holding me up by my neck.

"I thought I told you I don't follow orders."I say trying to breath but he threw me where Kenya was making me roll next to her.

"You okay?"she asks making me remove my mask I nod and held her hands standing up.

"C'mon."I say pointing in the battlefield.

I look around and see the boarder tribe laying down their weapons giving up.

"Where's T'Challa and Erik?"I ask crouching next to Shuri "Down there, he told me to turn on the trains so Erik's suit won't work."Shuri explains.

"What?"I ask .

"I have to go down there."I whispered but Shuri obviously heard me judging by the look she gave me.

"No!"My mother yells charging in my direction but I dive in anyway.

"I'm not losing T'Challa again."I said taking the communicator behind my ear and crushing it so I can prevent myself from hearing my mother yell at me in Xhosa.

I then landed on the train tracks but jumped back when I saw a train coming my way as the train was going I could see T'Challa and Erik fighting, deep down I was hoping neither of them would die but a battle always has to end with one's body on the ground.

As the train rode past I could see Erik picking up a spear about to stab T'Challa but I jumped on top of the train and went on the other side obviously distracting Erik and fighting him off.

"Erik! Stop!"I yelled as I continued to fight him.

"You! You were supposed to be my queen with me."he said as he continued to fight me.

"How could I when all you did was bring violence into our land."I said as I dodged his Claws with both my arms.

"Entle!"T'Challa yelled as he tossed a dagger up in the air in which I caught flawlessly and once another train approach I looked into his eyes whilst sobbing.

"Erik, I'm sorry."I said and stabbed him right in the stomach which made him fall limp onto my shoulder and I hugged him tightly in which he returned weakly.

"Can you believe that a kid from Oakland believing in a fairy tale."Erik said in pain whilst crying which made cry with him.

"My father, he said the sun sets were the most beautiful..."he said looking into my eyes I put my forehead on his and placed my hand on his cheek.

"We can still help you."I said as I held him tightly. T'Challa then helped Erik up so he could see the sunset outside.

"It's beautiful."Erik says kneeling on the floor and admiring the sun set I sat next to him with my legs crossed.

"We can still help you." T'Challa says looking down at him.

"Ye-yeah I mean it's not even that deep of a wound."I say looking at Erik who was admiring the sunset.

"Entle, I love you."he said as he closed his eyes once again which made me cry even harder.

"Don't say that. You're going to be fine alright?"I said as I  placed my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too."I mumbled.

"Then what? You're going to lock me up...Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped from the ships, because they knew death was better than bondage."Erik requested he then pulled the spear out of his chest making me shake my head in disbelief.

"No."I say crying and placing his head on my lap.

"Strange new addictions picked up on the road
Changed my opinions and changed up my flows
Changed my approach, no more loving these hoes
And when it rains it pours, yeah

You make me feel so primal..."I silently sang with my forehead on his letting my tears fall on his face and placing my other arm around his neck not wanting to let go.