▪️11▪️

"That was all insane, Forgive me for putting you all of that."I said to Kenya as we walked through the busy market.

"Love, I got you, you got me, where you fight I fight too so I enjoyed my stay here in Wakanda." She says booty bumping me making me stumble abit I laugh and booty bump her back.

"I'm sorry about your dad."She says sitting on a step I sit next to her and shrug "Thanks, I'm really sad you didn't get to meet him."I say smiling at her she laughs and nods placing her arm around my neck.

"I'm sure he's looking down on us right now Love." she says smiling at me  "He would've loved you very much too."I say giggling.

"Hey, What did you say to M'baku since you were at the fight?"I ask giggling she sighs and leans back placing her arms on the step behind her for support.

"That doesn't matter now sweetheart."she says smirking at me "Must've scared him, Thank you for helping us out." T'Challa says walking down the stairs and standing in front of us making Kenya and I sit up.

"You're most welcome, Kum-kani."Kenya says pronouncing 'Kumkani' incorrectly making T'Challa and I cringe but laugh anyway.

"Hey, We're not all Wakandan."She says rolling her eyes "T'Challa will be just fine."T'Challa says reassuring her chuckling and making me laugh as well.

"How's that pain in the ass doing?"She asks looking at me "Tch...Shuri said he'll wake up in a few hours or so."I say rolling my eyes.

"No... T'Challa... I know he has done bad but please save him...please! He just wanted revenge, even tho he killed my father,That Doesn't mean he deserves to die"I say shaking my head and taking my kimoyo bead and placing it in his wound "Help me carry him... Please."I plead putting one of Erik's arms around my neck and T'Challa hesitantly put his other arm around his neck.

"Ehh? Why do you want me to heal him? He almost killed me, you, Kenya and T'Challa..."Shuri says crossing her arms "Shuri please... I know it sounds crazy but I love Erik, revenge was just the only thing in his mind just please help him."I beg placing him on Shuri's lab bed "Fine..."She says rolling her eyes I smile and kiss her cheek "Ndiyakuthanda..."I say hugging her she rolls her eyes and shows me a hologram of Erik's stabbed heart.