1

I slam my hand on my nightstand looking for my phone, which is currently blaring my alarm to wake up. It is currently 8 in the morning on my 17th birthday. I've been in Australia for a little under a year and I've been pretty successful if I do say so myself.

I created a name for myself as the fiercest gang leader of all of Australia, and honestly probably the world. Together, we work together in a garage, but we also go to school, and I don't bother trying to hide my identity from the people I'm surrounded with, because there's no point, well until now.

In a major shoot out between another gang and mine, i happened to kill their second in command, because their leader wasn't even there, pussy. Nonetheless, they're after me, and My gang and I have no clue what to do.

I finally turn off my alarm, and see 4 missed calls from my second in command, Jaxon Fox. I call him back and I'm met with a strong, but obviously worried, "Hello?"

"Hey!" I say, "Why so many calls?"

"I was worried about you, I mean, we all have... since what happened"

"You don't need to worry about me because of the shoot out, Jax."

"We know, but when you don't answer you worry m-us.."

"Well, I'm sorry for sleeping in on my birthday."

"Oh yeah.. Happy birthday!"

I sigh, "Thanks, I'll be leaving for the garage soon, well discuss the shoot out when I get there."

I put on black ripped skinny jeans and a skin tight white crop top with white Adidas Superstars, and jump on my motorcycle to ride to the garage.

I make it there in 5 minutes, and go straight to the back where I know my close circle are. I pretty much yell, "Hey bitches!" Dragging out the I and S in 'bitches', the second I get back there.

"Hey!" People yell back, barely looking up from the engines or phones they're looking at.

Jaxon, Jax, comes up to me and says, "So, what are we doing about that gang. We need you to lay low right now, because you cannot get killed, you're too important to m-us." He stops. I can practically see the gears in his brain working, the veins slightly popping and his muscles slightly flexing, as though his whole body is showing his perplexion.

As I was about to say something, the phone rang, "I'll get it," I say walking over to the phone. "Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Amethyst? This is your parents, we want you to come home." I hear my father's voice quivering through the phone.

"What? No! Not after Carter! Not after how you felt about Carter! Not after the way Kace lets his friends treat me!" I practically yell into the phone.

"Baby, This is your mother, please come home. We know all about your friends, we'll even pay for a pent house for you and them to stay! We miss you baby."

"What about my bike? I can't leave without my motorcycle!"

"We'll buy you a new one."

"Why now? Why not throughout the almost full year I've been here?"

"Because its your birthday, and honestly we've been waiting for you to call us, but we realized we're in the wrong, not you, and we figured your birthday was the best time to do this."

"I'll have to talk it over with my 'friends', bye Mom, bye Dad," I hang up.

Jax looks at me, he obviously heard the whole thing, he's right there. He says, "I guess we have our solution to our little problem!"

"What do you even mean?" I ask, very confused.

"Well," He pauses. "Some of us go to LA with you, while the rest stay and manage the Australian branch, its the perfect opportunity to grow the gang anyway."

Logically, he makes sense, but too see all of those people who walked all over me... Although, I am a completely different person, a confident, beautiful, badass. The girl I am now is not the girl they used to hurt.

"I guess we're doing it. We're going to the USA. You get to pick the group going, as you'll be staying here and managing here."

"No!" Jax practically yells and when im about to ask why, he continues, " I'm your second! I'm needed with you! We can have your third, Alex stay here, he can be trusted."

"Okay, but you get to keep an eye on him, and pick the USA group, because I don't want to."  I smile at him and walk away, not really wanting to go, but I have to pack, so that's what I'm going to go do.