Chapter Thirty Six| Just friends

  Gave love 'bout a hundred tries 
Just running from the demons in your mind
Then I took yours and made 'em mine 
I didn't notice 'cause my love was blind

-Halsey 

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

Finally, I thought as I exited my my History class.

That class is the definition of boring, it doesn't help that my teacher has the strongest accent and he mutters so ninety five percent of things he says are inaudible.

I rushed to my locker to swap out my History book for my Math book, another exiting subject I have the pleasure of attending to today, fun.

"Oh my gosh, did you hear about that party everyone's talking about?" Taylor asked as she ran up to me.

"No, I don't think you've noticed yet, but I don't really like parties."

She rolled her eyes, being dramatic as always.

"Well I assumed you would have."

I starred at her with a raised eyebrow before shoving my book in my locker and slamming the door shut causing an echo to fade throughout the hall.

"Why's that?" I asked.

She starred at me weirdly for a second, playing with the silver bangle in her wrist well tapping her stiletto clad foot against the tiles.

"Because it's Grayson's party," she exclaimed.

I cleared my throat, "Oh um, yeah, totally heard about that." I murmured.

"Really?"

"No," I sighed.

Why didn't he mention anything to me? I mean the past two weeks have been quite strange.

I thought I knew where we stand, well kind of, it was a lot clearer then, then it is now.

He hasn't talked to me much we exchange smiles every now and then, sometimes he'll accidentally brush my thigh with his hand when I sit next to him.