Chapter 21

***

***

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked once I got down from my room.

My eyes scanned the living room for him but he isn't anywhere to be found.

"He got an emergency call. He said he needs to go home," Jin filled me in.

I nodded and and walked towards the kitchen when Yoongi started snickering. I looked his way and realized that I'm wearing the same pjs Jungkook is wearing beside him.

"Shut it Yoongi oppa," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Since when did you grew so close with your assassins?" Jin asked me mocking.

"What? They're no longer my assassins. I killed Rickets for them. And besides, Kookie here needed me so why not help him if I'm capable right Namjoon oppa?" I looked his direction who's now half drunk.

"Yup, cheers Yoongi," he slurred lifting up his glass of beer.

Yoongi clanked his glass in response while laughing. Does this mean this house is going to be more chaotic?

"Say, do you wanna just join us?" Namjoon said carelessly.

My head snapped to Jungkook who's intently looking at me. His eyes fixated on my every move.

"We would love to," Jungkook answered my brother mindlessly.

"Really oppa?" I rolled my eyes at him.

If Jungkook said he wants it, Namjoon would seriously take his answer.

"As long as I'm with Hea," he muttered making Jin chuckle.

"Aren't you going to say anything about this?" Sora protested.

She's been the one who's been really really protective towards me. My brothers would just laugh it off. Now they're letting my ex assassin say these words.

"Jungkook is fine, I would love him to stick around and protect her against Red," Namjoon said in a serious tone.

Jimin started coughing so hard, choked at his beer. Hiro came and gave him a small pat on the back looking at his boss with concern.

"I'm fine Hiro," he said after tearing up from his hard coughing.

"Red? You mean that deathly assassin who they always compare to Seven?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, he's on the move lately. After three years, he decided to show up in the business," Namjoon shrugged.

"They say he's dead but I don't think so," Yoongi added.

"Exactly," Namjoon agreed. "He'll be coming after Hea if he learns she's a threat to his name and reputation," Namjoon said after taking a long sip on his beer.

"So, I've been itching to ask this but what's your relationship with Mr. Park Jimin here?" Yoongi asked.

"He's Hea's boss," Jin chimed in.