You Rejected Me. Remember?

When a werewolf turns 15 she goes into her first heat. For me I have been living through this hell for nearly 9 months. During this time you or your mate are supposed to find each other, but it seems luck isn't in my playing cards right now. I am the only one in our entire pack (minus the little ones and the alpha Nate) who haven't found their mate. My parents would repeatedly tell me 'that i will find my mate soon' and 'to just keep my hopes up' but i knew deep down I would never find my mate, or even find a boyfriend to mate with. Today was Thursday so that meant before school I had to do a perimeter run around our territory. I was still in my pyjamas when I got down stairs, I knew in a matter of minutes I would be shifting so it didn't bother me. In my hand I carried a pair of grey sweats and a loose blue tank top for when I shift back into human form.

As I walked out the front door I noticed alpha Nate and one of his sluts walking around. He looked at me and I bowed my head in respect and continued walking.

"Hey Spens, make sure you don't eat any livestock whilst checking the perimeter", his slut Louise shouted at me before turning away with her hands wrapped around Nate's waist.

I hate her and I hate him even more. I mean it wasn't like I was even fat. Ok so I was a size 14. Big deal. Just because I didn't look anorexic like her and vomit up every meal doesn't make me fat. I felt a tear escape my eye and fall down my left cheek. I quickly wiped it away and looked to make sure no-one saw. I started jogging on foot before sprinting and shifting into my wolf. That's the thing about my wolf that I never understood. I was a jet black wolf and I was bigger than a normal member of our pack. Which was weird. Normally whatever colour your wolf is, is the colour of your hair when in human form but for me it wasn't like that. I had short blond hair to my shoulders which makes no sense. And normally only alpha or betas have pure black coats or the mates of one.

As I was running I saw some of the girls in our pack playing around with their mates on the grass. All I could think to myself is when will I ever have that? After 2 hours of running around our territory I went behind a tree on our land and shifted back to human form and got dressed. Sadly if you shift whilst wearing clothes they get shredded to pieces. I had my watch on and when I looked down I realised I was 30 minutes late and I had to shower before school. I sprinted back towards my parents' house when I ran into something hard. When I touched him a tingling sensation went all through my body. All I could think about was being in his touch and instantly I knew what this meant. Mate.

I looked up to find I had walked into alpha Nate, and he was looking angry but mostly confused. If I felt that then he must have.

"I'm so sorry alpha, please forgive my rudeness" I said bowing my head in forgiveness and out of respect.

He looked down on me and disgust crossed his face "Watch where you're going mutt" he spat before pushing past me and walking over to his friends and slut Louise.

I didn't know what to do but there were 2 things I was certain of;
Alpha Nate is my mate. He is going to hate it.