Lou

A Note From Kaity: This story got the fastest votes and comments I have ever had haha. I love it :) it makes me really excited. 

Thank you all for all of your support! I couldn't do this without you.

xo~ Kaity

-------------

It had been a week since I had last seen Oliver and it was beginning to eat away at my attention span. I found that my thoughts would drift to the vision of the small curve of his lips when he smiled or when he talked to us at the restaurant, or to the way that his hair fell perfectly into place across his forehead and no matter how he moved it would stay perfectly in its spot. In my classes I would find myself staring into space thing of his lips on mine in that miniscule moment and not wanting his lips to leave mine although they did before I could even register that they were there. Part of me was mad that, that was all I got out of the kiss, and that I didn't have all the details of it registered in my mind like I wanted. It wasn't fair. It had been my birthday and I at least deserved to feel every aspect of that kiss and all I got was the registered feeling of the softness after getting punched in the face. I mean really? What the fuck kind of birthday present is that?

I slipped my phone out of my pocket and glanced down the list of people I considered might be enjoyable to hang out with. Liam, Zayn, and little Niall. I dragged up a group message and typed out:

My bitches and hoes, sleepover at Li's tonight. 9:30. No excuses. xx~Harold E. Styles.

I set the phone down and went about getting ready for my night. It was only 7:00 and I had some things I wanted... Well, someone I wanted to see before getting into my late night activities with the boys. It would have been nice to take them along, but at the same time I some things I needed to figure out about that someone first and a group of four lads could be a bit intimidating especially for someone in the position I thought he would be in. That is, if that someone was my someone.

My phone buzzed mercilessly against the wood of my nightstand as I changed into a pair of dark wash jeans and my purple Jack Wills hoodie.

It's always nice to know I'm invited to something at MY house. Thanks for asking you twat. ~Liam

Food there? :O Niall

Sure. 8) ~Zayn

I smiled to myself and mentally made a note to pick up some togo food for the lads. "Mum, I'll be at the Payne's," I shouted as I bounded down the steps and slipped into my shoes before running out of the house. Not caring about her response, I let the door close and took off down the street to the restaurant not caring that I probably looked like a mental idiot. I slipped out of the cold and into the restaurant immediately feeling enveloped in the warmth. 

"Just one today?" a little ginger haired girl grinned at me from where she stood behind a wooden stand. She had a clipboard in her slender fingers.

"Yeah, could I possibly sit with Lou... I mean Oliver. Could I sit in Oliver's section?" I asked with a smile. Be polite. Be polite to the twelve year old looking girl in the skimpy dress.

She tilted her head momentarily, "Oliver? He isn't working today."

Just my bloody luck. "Oh, he's a friend of mine. I was just..."

"Ollybear has friends? I didn't know that. But anyway," she leaned a bit closer to me and whispered. "I can tell you where he is."

I shifted from one foot to the other. How creepy could I be? I could easily pull off the cheeky little bastard that just wants to bother him, but what if he completely shut me down?