13

I'm back. I've been quite busy and I just submitted my final essay outline but the main reason why I disappeared from here was because; some of my friends here in the UK somehow found this account of mine and teased me a lot for the way I write. I know they were just joking and all but as I take writing these books seriously, the jokes affected me and made me pretty insecure about this whole thing, about the way I write and all but I'm back! And I apologise.

+

For some unknown reason, Dara seemed to be in a bad mood the whole night and even until now.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks hesitantly.

She's averts her eyes from her MacBook to him, "Yes, why?"

"Oh, um.." He trails off, "Do you want to maybe, grab lunch?"

She checks the time; 12:09 — "I don't really have an appetite but are you going?"

"I won't if you ar—"

"No, no! Lets go." She hurriedly stands up from her seat and packs her things.

"Are you sure?" He asks again.

"Yeah, come on, Jeon.", she nods and walks ahead.

Jungkook follows her quickly, studying her facial features, expressions and her mood again.

"By the way, we only got 23% similarity for the project." She says, as she watches him purchase the lunch box.

He grins happily, patting her head. "All thanks to your good paraphrasing skills."

"Nah, you did a lot too." She smiles as they walk towards a table.

"Yah!" Taehyung's voice suddenly rings in their ears as he hugs Jungkook with force from the back.

"Yah." Dara replies, in a monotone.

"I haven't seen both of you the whole day." Taehyung says as he sits in front of the two, Jimin following his actions.

"We were just doing our work." Dara shrugs.

Taehyung notices her mood as well and gives a knowing look at Jungkook who replies by raising his eyebrows.

"Do you want chocolate milk tea?" Taehyung asks her.

Her eyes automatically brightens up slightly, "Are you buying?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, please." She smiles, "With extra sugar."

"I'm buying but you," Taehyung points at her. "Are ordering. Come with me."

"That's fine."

Jungkook and Jimin watch them walk towards the counter.

"Have you eaten?" The younger one asks.