(S4) chapter 3

☆☆☆☆

At night in kyoto azazel leading everyone to a place to meet up with serafall.

Rossweisse walking beside him and holding his arm.

His mates notice and smile.

That got his brother's attention and widen his eyes to realize.

Issei 'thought': YOU LUCKY BASTARD, SO NOT FUCKING FAIR!!. Yelled in his mind with a jealous look.

When they got there.

Serafall: (Y/N)!!. Yelled.

Then she hugged him hard.

Serafall: I missed you so much how are you. Said with a smile while hugging him.

Y/N: Missed.......you.......as well. Said with a smile.

She let's go and he breaths a bit.

Then she lead them to a room to eat, when they got there they saw saji, some of the sitri group and comet along with mira.

Y/N: Hey saji. Said with a smile.

Saji: Sup (y/n). Said with a smile.

Issei: Enjoying kyoto dude. Said with a smile.

He sigh.

Saji: No, as a member of the student council I have to help the teachers. Said with a annoyed look.

Y/N: I feel bad for you. Said with a neutral look.

Then they sit and serafall sits beside (y/n).

Y/N: So why are you here lady leviathan?. Said with a questionable look.

Serafall pout.

He saw her look and sigh.

Y/N: Sorry serafall. Said with a smile.

She smile at him.

Serafall: Well I'm here to forge an alliance with the youkai. Said with a smile.

Then she made a sad look.

Serafall: But unfortunately something bad has happen. Said with a sad look.

Y/N: What would that be?. Said with a questionable look.

Then azazel explained what happened.

After that.

Y/N: So that's why they attacked us, they thought we kidnap her. Said with a neutral look.

Comet: Yep. Said with a neutral look.

Azazel: That's correct and I think it was the chaos brigade. Said with a serious look.

They were surprised.

Azazel: We can't do anything with the students here. Said with a serious look.

Serafall: Luckily we have the youkai helping us, we can work together to find the leader of the youkai faction. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: What do we do in the mean time?. Said with a neutral look.

Azazel: Enjoy the trip just like you enjoyed with the valkyrie. Said with a perverted grin.

That got rossweisse to blush, issei and saji jealous.

Then a killer intent targeting azazel.

Y/N: Azazel don't push it or else. Said with a menacing smile.