Chapter 2

Edited by BasicWhiteKFC and beautaefulxscenery follow for edits!
----
I looked up to see the most beautiful pair of eyes. It felt as if we were the only ones in the world, however, I quickly averted my gaze from his face and walked away.

But after pondering in my thoughts, I realised who I bloody ran into.

I'm in deep shit.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I arrived at school fucking early today; that I enjoy doing.

My feet dragged me towards the school and bumped into a petit body.

She apologised but all I did was smirk.

Why, you may ask?

Because that someone is Choi Hana, the only person that I dare like.

Hana's POV

I met the guy that made me stumble and all he did was smirk at me?! how dare he? I honestly wanted to walk up to him and yell 'Go fuck yourself!' right at his face.

"What was that smirk for?" I crossed my arms and stared into his eyes which are most likely contact lenses. I scoffed.

"Oh," his lips tugged into a smile that made my heart flutter. Damn, don't be like the other girls, Hana! "I never knew that the most beautiful-"

I cut his petty excuse by quickly walking away towards the back of the school. Why do I dislike this guy so much, you may ask? It's because he gets on my nerves by following me around or just by existing.

I tried to walk as fast as I could but all of the sudden I could hear the sound of his joggers catching up with me.

This boy...

I randomly hit a dead end and I sighed in annoyance. Great, how can I pass him now?

My back hit the brick wall once his body went in contact with mine.

"Where do you think you're going, pretty girl?" His lips grazed my ears which made me shiver in delight.

He leaned closer until our faces was just few inches apart. He looked at my eyes and all around my features, Taehyung tucked a strand of hair that was in his way of making a move then his eyes landed on my lips. I squirmed under his touch.

I don't think so!

I pushed him hard until he tripped over and landed on his ass. I chuckled and walked past him, but I made sure I said what was going through my mind at that very moment.

"Serves you right, playboy," I muttered loud enough so that he could hear me. Damn, where did all of this bravery come from?
-----

Edited by BasicWhiteKFC follow for edits!
감사합니다

Also edited by beautaefulxscenery