Thomas Imagine: Request! (part 2)

Warning: TST spoilers, gun violence, slightly abusiveness
Word Count: 6585 words
Quick A/N: Here is your continuation of your request, ScorchedThomas2922  Hope you enjoy!!

• • • • •

Logan and Laura had fallen asleep far after the helicopter had taken off. Most of the other Gladers did as well. It was dark when the helicopter had landed, Thomas being shaken awake by Minho. We ran inside of the big facility, through big steel doors much similar to the ones in the Maze. I clutched onto a sleeping Logan, Thomas held Laura in his.

Once the remaining Gladers reached the inside of the building we were brought to, the large doors closed behind us. "Where are we?" I asked quietly, holding Logan closer.

Thomas turned, shrugging, and was about to speak until a man, very skinny and slightly tall in stature spoke, walking up to the eight of us.

"My name is Janson. You should all be safe here from WICKED for now. Once the time comes, we will take you to the Paradise, which is slowly becoming larger and larger to allow more people," He told us to follow him as we walked further into the building. "Since your homes were destroyed in the Flare, we turned this into your new home...or at least one of sorts."

The man led us down a corridor, and at the end marked several different rooms. "But first, let's get rid of that smell." Janson slightly laughed.

• • • • •

I had the twins cleaned up and dressed in new clothes and made sure they were able to find their father in the room next over before I cleaned myself up.

We were separated from the others behind a curtain. We heard the others leave, but yet the twins and I stayed. The doctors said that they had to run more tests on the three of us because something didn't seem right.

"Mommy, are we going to see daddy again?" Laura asked, sitting next to me.

"And Uncle Newt and Uncle Minho?" Logan asked as well.

I didn't know what to say. I wished that we could, that that's where the doctors were taking us, but how could I not say no? They were my children, my precious son and daughter.

"Yes, of course! We will see them all again! It won't be long, sweethearts," I hated lying to them, but it was the only way they would remain calm.

Janson walked into the room, an evilly playful grin upon his lips. "Follow me." As I went to pick Laura up, Janson sent me a glare. "They can walk themselves."

We followed Janson towards the doors, and down a long hallway filled with guards and other doctors. We passed two windows, inside where other teenagers were. I scanned the room, finding a few familiar faces. Newt, Minho, what appeared to be the back of Frypan and Winston's heads, and of course, Thomas. He seemed to notice me looking through the windows because he quickly got up, shouting my name in question. I stopped, ignoring Janson's calls to continue walking, placing my hand on the glass that separated us.

I watched as Thomas turned towards the guard, asking if he could be let out to see us, but the guard remained there. He turned back towards the window with a worried look.

"Is that daddy, mommy?" Logan asked, looking up at me. I nodded, only to earn more yelling from Janson. Guards began to pull away the twins, which earned terrified cries from Logan and Laura. I placed my hand on the glass, pulling away from the two guards that pulled at me.