54. Sparkles

I was sneaking around the palace, looking for a place where they held their ships. But I didn't find anything, and to access certain levels of the palace you needed a special key. I was lucky enough that everyone was at another of those stupid parties, so no one would catch me snooping around. 

It was late at night when I gave up and decided to go back to my room. But while in the hallway I found Loki, looking for something. " What are you looking for?" I asked him curious. 

Relieved to see me he said " You." 

" You were looking for me?" I asked not believing him. 

He nodded " Thor's here." 

" What? Where?" I asked excited ready to head to the party. 

" With the prisoners." he then said. 

" Well let's go get him." I said pulling him with me by his arm. 

" You can't just march in there, they have security." he whispered so no one would hear him. 

" Then get me in there with your magic." I whispered back. 

" Fine," he sighed " But not here, get inside." We entered my room. " Now stay still, he can see you and you can see him, but you can't touch anything, understand?" he asked, I nodded. " Here we go." he said and put a green spell on me.

Suddenly I was standing in a cell. I looked around and started walking around. Then I saw long blonde hair that could only belong to one person. " Thor." I yelled. 

He turned around " Lady Odette, thank god." 

A big man made out of rocks stood up. " Hi." he said nicely in a higher voice than I had expected. 

" Hey." I said. 

" My name's Korg." he said pointing to himself. 

" Odette." I said. 

" Nice to meet you." he sad. 

" Nice to meet you too." I added. 

But he didn't shut up " As you can see I'm made of rocks. But don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid unless you're made of scissors." he joked. 

" Was that a rock paper scissors joke?" I asked him. 

" Yes." he nodded. I didn't know they played that anywhere else but on earth. 

" It's a good one." I smiled and turned to Thor. " We need to get out of here." I told him. 

" I know." he said " But I don't have my powers." 

" What do you mean?" I asked confused. 

" Without my hammer I just, sparkle. And that crazy man is making me fight his champion tomorrow." 

" Shit!" I cursed, I had to go to that fight. I rubbed my temples and said " Just make sure you win that fight. After that we'll find a way out of here okay." 

He nodded. " Are you starting a revolution?" Korg asked. 

" No, I'm just helping my friend." I told him.

Right after that I was back in my room. " That reminds me, the Grandmaster told me to bring you to the fight tomorrow." I told Loki. 

He rolled his eyes " Fine." he said " But I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight." 

" Goodnight." I said and he went to his room.