NCIS Chapter 7

Hospital

Lily Archer's POV

I look at team, and I write, and it's say "I need a time to think about it". I give it to them, and they nods. They left, expect woman who I feel connection toward her, but I don't know where I saw her. She settle down on a chair, and just look at me. I felt like I knew her, but I don't....

Ziva's POV

I try my hardest to remember where did I saw Lily. I assumed that she is emotionless, because she don't usually reveals hers. I knew that she is strong for way too long, and same thing with me. I think that we have something in common. I have paper, and pen in case, she need it. It's almost night, and I think that I shall stay the night with her, because who know that she might have nightmare. I sleep on the chair.

Lily's POV

I cannot go to sleep, because I have nightmare, but I don't want to wake that woman who rescued me up, so I decide to go to bathroom. I closed the door, and turn the light on. I look at myself in the mirror, and look at big white bandage that was surround around my right shoulder. I struggle to take it off, because I knew that it might be looking really bad. So I give up, and I look at myself in the mirror once again, and ask myself "why am I deserved to be alive, even though that I shall have being dead...." I am in a battle against myself in my mind, that nobody can help me out now..... It's almost morning, so I decide to turn the light off, and open the door quietly, because I don't want her to wake up. I'm walk quietly toward the window to see a sunrise, and stand there, watch the sun to rise.

Ziva's POV

I wake up to see Lily's bed empty, and I get really worried, but felt relief when I saw her stand by the window. I assumed that she have really nightmare, and she don't want to wake me up. I feels really bad for her, because I don't experience being capture, and suffer bad torture. I figured that she need time, so I write "be right back, I will get you something to eat" on the paper, and left it on her bed. I left her hospital room, and went outside to the cafe, because hospital foods is terrible. I decide to call Tony and tell him that I am at the cafe, just outside the hospital. He told me that he will let Gibbs know, and wanna some company? I told him "yeah, sure".

Lily's POV

After the sun is up, I walk toward my bed, to find a note on it, and it say "be right back, I will get you something to eat". I figure out that handwriting was woman's  who rescued me. I figure out that I shall write a thank you card for her, and man who also rescued me. I look at window, and tell myself "maybe I do, or don't deserved to be alive".