Minsung/STRAY KIDS

Fluff

Summary- Jisung is sick and Minho is taking care of him.

Jisung woke up coughing, his head hurt,  his nose was stuffy, he was cold,  and all he wanted to do was cuddle under the blankets and sleep.

Minho woke up when he heard Jisung coughing and frowned touching the youngers forehead. He sighed softly when he felt he had a fever and got up. He walked to the bathroom getting medicine and walked downstairs getting water and cough drops before going back into their shared room.

Jisung was in another coughing fit when Minho walked back into the room.

He frowned and rubbed the younger boys back

"Baby wake up. You need to take this before you go back to sleep" Minho spoke softly running a hand through jisungs hair

Jisung whined cutely sifting up laying his head on minhos shoulder.

"I'm sleepy" Jisung mumbled in a soft raspy voice as he had been coughing

"I know baby take this and you can go back to sleep. But you have to wake up when I bring you soup." Minho spoke softly giving Jisung the medicine and then the water.

Jisung nodded taking the medicine Minho gave him and drank some of the water laying back down.

Minho tucked him under the blankets and kissing his forehead "I'll come back up later baby"

Jisung nodded falling asleep as Minho left the room and took some medicine to prevent himself from getting sick.

He went downstairs cleaning up around the dorm before making some soup for Jisung going back up

"Baby you need to wake up and eat" he spoke as he closed the door turning a lamp on earning a soft whine from the the mountain of blankets on the bed.

Minho put the bowl of soup on the nightstand and helped Jisung sit up.

"Eat the soup then I'll give you cuddles" Minho have Jisung the bowl of soup

"But you'll get sick" Jisung sniffled

"No I won't." Minho spoke and made Jisung take a bite of soup.

When Jisung finished the soup Minho laid down with the younger boys head on his chest letting him fall asleep as he ran his hand through his hair.

Just some cute shittt. Hope y'all enjoyed- B