Chapter 7: Together

A/N: Hey there, party people! :D Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks. I gotta say, the only down side to being your own boss, is you are literally always working! The pros definitely outweigh that, though! I should be wrapping this fic up in a few chapters, before I start on another one that I've had bouncing around in my head for a few weeks. ^_^ Anyhow, on to the story, shall we?

Last time...

Hizashi came back into the room and flopped onto the bed, pulling up the covers and wrapping his arms around Y/N. He pulled her closer and snuggled into her (F/C/H) hair, making her giggle a little. "Best. Day. Ever," he mumbled into her hair before peppering her (S/T) cheek in soft kisses. She grinned wider, snuggling her back into him and replying, "That it was." Soon enough, they both drifted off into a blissful sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning sun filtered in through the curtains of Hizashi's room. (Y/N) was curled into the pros side, contentedly, with his arm wrapped around her. Her head rested on Hizashi's chest, rising up and down with his breaths. Unfortunately, this charming moment would be cut short, and effectively ruin the day.

(Y/N) stirred from her slumber, as an all too familiar ringtone suddenly blared through the room. Knowing exactly which person was calling, she separated herself from Hizashi's sleeping form hastily, before stumbling over to her bag she had discarded the night before. She rifled through it before finding her phone and answering coolly, "Former agent (L/N) speaking. You'd better have a valid reason for contacting me, Meiko."

"Good morning, Agent (L/N)," an obnoxiously chipper voice called from the other end, making (Y/N) cringe inwardly. "Former agent," she spat in retaliation, furrowing her eyebrows and hissing, "What do you want?"

"Unfortunately, we're moving to reinstate you, Agent (L/N)," Meiko said, commpletely ignoring the irritated womans voice from the other end, "We have a bit of a...Heh... Well, we have a bit of a situation."

"Well, spit it out," (Y/N) replied, her tone evening out as she felt fear creep over her being. "Well, uh," Meiko stammered, clearing her throat from the other end of the line, "Your fomer captain, Burado Kuresuto, has escaped his confinement at the prison. We need to get you, as well as any other available operatives, to come to HQ immediately."

"Understood," (Y/N) mumbled in confirmation, "I'll be there as soon as I can. I just need to pick up my stealth ops suit from my home, and head out." With that, she hung up the phone without saying goodbye first. She balled her hands into fists, taking a short breath and muttering, "Fuck."

"Is everything alright, beautiful," Hizashis voice suddenly questioned from the bed. He seemed to have just woken up as (Y/N) was getting off the phone. (Y/N) began to force a smile when she realized she could actually share what was going on, since Hizashi knew who she really was, now. She sighed a little and wandered over to the bed, sitting on the edge and looking at Hizashi sadly.

"Well, not really," she finally said, gazing into his confused, emerald eyes. He sat up immediately, noting the fear in her voice, and wrapping an arm around her trembling, (S/C) shoulders. "You can tell me," he murmured softly, placing a chaste kiss to her temple and smiling a little.

"Well, you know my old captain for the squad I used to be in," (Y/N) asked, her (2F/E/C) gaze meeting his again. He nodded, and she swallowed thickly, before continuing, "Well, it seems he's escaped prison, and they're reinstating me to get a team together and take him down." Hizashis eyes widened, and his grip around her shoulders tightened around her slightly.

After a few moments, he finally spoke, "I want in." (Y/N) gasped, placing her hand on his opposite shoulder and saying softly, "Hizashi, you don't have to do this for m-"

"No, (Y/N)," he interrupted, placing his free hand on her (S/T) cheek, "I want to do this. This is what heroes do. Besides, I'm not going to lose you as soon as I have you. I want to help you!"

"Alright," (Y/N) said, an exhasprated sigh leaving her lips, "But we need to go to HQ as soon as I pick up my stealth gear from my house. They'll need to fit you with your own, when we get there, but it won't take very long."

Time skip time skip time skip

The duo walked up to an old office building. It looked rundown and somewhat unstble, but (Y/N) knew better. "This is the covert operations building," she explained, noticing Hizashi's hesitation to enter the shady building, "It only looks like this to dissuade prying eyes, and keep us from getting discovered by enemy operatives. Well, it's the new one, anyways; After Kure betrayed us, they moved locations."

Hizashi nodded, threading his fingers through hers and gripping her hand somewhat tightly. A light blush overcame her (S/T) features, and she shook her head. Now was not the time for getting lovey dovey with her new boyfriend. She started walking towards the building, guiding Hizashi to the hidden entrance. 

As soon as they stepped through the doors, (Y/N) felt like something was off. Ordinarily, there would be operatives disguised as civilians outside the doors to dissuade anyone from entering. She looked around frantically at the eerily quiet lobby. "Hizashi," she whispered softly.

"Yeah," he replied back, just as quietly, "It's way too quiet, even for a covert ops base." They crept their way through the lobby, (Y/N) using her quirk to muffle their footsteps as they went. Suddenly, they saw some movement from the corner of a hallway and ducked behind the front desk. Two villains walked by, and (Y/N) amplified her quirk to shield their voices from being heard. 

"Hizashi, I'm going to knock those guys out and cuff them," she explained, gazing up at him. He furrowed his eyebrows in concern and said, "What if we take them out together? It'll be safer, that way." She smiled softly before pressing a quick kiss to the corner of his mouth and stated, "Don't worry. I was trained for this."

With that, (Y/N) crawled away from Hizashi, adding, "Don't make any noises. You'll be out of range, for a minute." Sneaking up behind one of the villains, she grabbed his shoulder and pinched, hard. He gasped, before falling to the floor. Luckily, the chucklehead with him didn't notice. (Y/N) quietly cuffed him, before she moved to the other to do the same. Unfortunately, he turned just as she was getting close.

"Intruder," he yelled, his arms flailing. "Shit," she mumbled, jumping away from the villain. He started running towards her, but before he could reach her, a loud scream emitted from where she and Hizashi had previously been hiding. "LEAVE HER ALONE," Hizashi yelled, his quirk sending the villain into a wall, his ears lightly bleeding from the pitch. (Y/N) smiled to him gratefully. He smiled back and walked up to her. 

"Together," he asked, tentatively, and she smiled up at him.

"Together."

A/N: Heyoo! I know this is short, but I'll be working on the next chapter in a little bit. A girl's gotta eat, you know! :D