A/N ON PLAGIARISM!!!

UPDATE : The issues have been resolved now(thank goodness!)! And I am happy to get back to writing the next chapter. :D A chapter should be coming some time early next week! Thanks for reading and continuing to support!!!

Hello!

Sorry, but this is not an update, again. 

I was notified yesterday that my book has been plagiarized by 2 different authors on Wattpad who also have accounts on Inkitt. :(

Although not all of it was plagiarized, there are several scenes(mainly the smut scenes) that have been copied and implemented into their stories.

Although I am flattered, please REFRAIN from copying my book. 

It has taken me over 2 years to write this. I have put a lot of time, effort, love and hard work into The Alpha's Breeder, into all of my books.

This is causing me to lose so much inspiration to continue writing or posting it online for everyone.

I really really really don't want to take this story down, but if this continues, The Alpha's Breeder will ONLY be available for purchase once the book is published.

As of now, I have already contacted them and am in the process of resolving the issue before reporting them. I hope I don't have to resort to that. If it doesn't work than I can only hope that you guys will help me out. 

I have never had to deal with this before and it is making me so depressed! :( There is just too much crap going on lately, especially now that we are so close to the end of this book! I only want to finish this book!

If you happen to see anyone plagiarizing my work, please let me know immediately!!!!!!

Thank you.

Tay